Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice Band • Page 232

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Kmil

Trusted

Damn that set is great, wanna hear Just Breathe live so bad.

teebs41, Transient_Hymn and Davjs like this.
  2. Tomozaurus

Regular

Saw them last night. I'd been waiting for this for over 10 years, and it did not disappoint.

Not only my favourite song ever (Beggars), but Beyond The Pines, Just Breathe, In Exile, Daedalus, The Long Defeat?! The list goes on. I would have enjoyed it no matter what, but to get such a good setlist was a massive treat.

3. Davjs

Trusted

I still can't find any live videos of Just Breathe :tear:

4. Tomozaurus

Regular

Sorry I didn't take one for you haha
    I was going ham at the time

Davjs likes this.
  5. Davjs

Trusted

I'm actually glad you just enjoyed yourself instead of watching it through a screen.

Tomozaurus likes this.
  6. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

The Red Sky EP vinyl is gorgeous

Dirty Sanchez and Davjs like this.
  7. InExile

Regular

Listening to Water. Sooo good when you’re in the right mood.

8. momo32t

Trusted

Isn’t the right mood always?

9. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

10. DesolateEarth

Birb

You have it????

I'm still waiting on it. And vheissu. And the +44 repressing. That's 3 albums that I was supposed to get in march/April and it's almost June lol.

johnnyferris, momo32t and Davjs like this.
  11. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Arrived on Tuesday after shipping a week ago. The whole process took forever from ordering to receiving which is why I tend to avoid ordering anything from SRC

12. xthricex

Regular

Red Sky EP showed up yesterday. No shipping notification from SRC. So a good surprise I suppose in not having to wait until June, but definitely never preordering from SRC again.

13. Davjs

Trusted

Oh, yeah I haven't had good luck with SRC. It always comes, but just so random and sometimes super late.

I hate it when they get exclusives no one else has.

14. momo32t

Trusted

Ordered Red Sky EP in March, still nothing.

15. Davjs

Trusted

Found one! No surprise that it sounds fantastic even on a phone.

16. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I just noticed that my Amazon pre-order of the deluxe Vheissu is now showing an estimated delivery of July 12th. Red Sky still says June 21st (which is what Vheissu had listed forever), but I suspect it will also get delayed again. Not a good look.

17. momo32t

Trusted

Just sent SRC an email about the EP delay. Considering they are advertising they only have 20 left to sell, they must have them in possession.

DesolateEarth likes this.
  18. DesolateEarth

Birb

I'll be doing the same tonight. Some people have gotten it and others haven't. It's ridiculous.

momo32t likes this.
  19. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

My guess is they pressed the Artist variants first, as orders from both Amazon and SRC have been fulfilled. The delay on the other two is frustrating, but I'm guessing it's due in part to the same issue that is plaguing a lot of vinyl orders. Though its popularity has surged in recent years, there haven't been any new factories built to support the explosion in demand.

20. InExile

Regular

I could see the Red Sky EP becoming rare as I doubt it ever gets pressed again.

21. momo32t

Trusted

Transient_Hymn, coleslawed and Davjs like this.
  22. momo32t

Trusted

Finally got a reply from SRC this morning. Status was changed to “Ready to Ship” and said I should get a tracking number in 24-48 hours. We shall see.

anonimito and Argus like this.
  23. momo32t

Trusted

beachdude, Cameron, anonimito and 2 others like this.
  24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Can’t wait to finally hear it I’ve been holding off

beachdude and Ken like this.
  25. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

That’s patience

Davjs likes this.