Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice - Vheissu: 15th Anniversary Tour w/ mewithoutYou / Drug Church / Holy Fawn Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Sep 17, 2019.

1. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Bummed I missed the first half of Holy Fawn, but they sounded incredible in the three songs I got to see

cant wait for Drug Church

DickyCullz likes this.
  2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Guidance Counselor!!!!

riotspray likes this.
  3. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Man I was supposed to go tonight but I been sick these past few days that I feel like shit

4. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Thrice played Firebreather tonight.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

atticusfinch likes this.
  5. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Tours over, let's get that next mwY one going...

neo506, coleslawed and bachna84 like this.
  6. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

South Carolina was a mixed bag, crowd wise. The venue somehow ran out of all of their craft beer before Drug Church went on. And this was a Saturday night show. This part of the country seems to always pop for MwY, and there was SOME movement with Thrice’s main set, but I think Firebreather and Black Honey got bigger reactions. That said, the crowd for Thrice was solid and sung the obvious crowd enhancing lyrics to various Vheissu songs. People used to go NUTS 10 years ago when Thrice would use The Earth Will Shake as a closer (claps and stomps led by the crowd) and that was non existent at my show. Still, had a lot of fun that night.

riotspray likes this.