Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice - Vheissu: 15th Anniversary Tour w/ mewithoutYou / Drug Church / Holy Fawn Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

That was a dream show for me.

Lawwwwwwd.

2. shea

RIP Supporter

Riley appears to have forgotten about the Atlanta show on Tuesday based on his last 2 IG posts..
    :-|

3. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

think he just means their routing heads west after their day off today.

4. shea

RIP Supporter

Yeah I realized that once he replied to my comment and it also stopped being 6am..lol

coleslawed likes this.
  5. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Where did you get details?

6. TMS2787

Trusted

OHHHHH!!

but will thrice play Firebreather?

atticusfinch and Cgarnsay like this.
  7. Kevin360

8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

you here?

9. shea

RIP Supporter

Barely. Missed what I assume was half of mwY because of the circus getting into the parking deck

10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

oh that sucks! they were great as usual.

shea likes this.
  11. TMS2787

Trusted

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Drug Church kept to their word and played Guidance Counselor tonight. I probably looked insane screaming the lyrics while EVERYONE else just stood there motionless. Great set nonetheless. I still can't really get into mWy. Waiting on Thrice now.

johnnyferris and Cgarnsay like this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

what were the crowds like at other people's shows?

I realize the audience at these shows are 30-somethings, but the Dallas crowd was dead. I didn't expect a big pit or crowd surfers, but I figured people who came out to see a particular record played in full would know that record and would be singing along, bobbing their head, something... Even at a Vheissu show, Black Honey still got the biggest response.

14. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I was in the back of the pit, my corner sang along, jumped around, and sang a lot. There were multiple circle pit situations in front of us.

riotspray likes this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

NONE of that at my show. I was off to the left, but I could see the crowd and there were like 3 dudes on the right side with horns up singing along, and then I was the lone guy on my side that was getting into it. We had a few hand claps for The Earth Will Shake but that was it.

16. Jackbo487

Regular

those who've been to a show on the tour so far, any general idea of set list times? looks like i have to show up at the LA show pretty late, but hoping not too late for Mewithoutyou...

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

For my show it was doors at 6

Holy Fawn 7
    Drug Church 7:40
    Mewithoutyou 8:30
    Thrice 9:30

Check the bands' Twitter pages too. Most of them have been posting their set times, particularly Drug Church.

Jackbo487 likes this.
  18. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Orlando was something like

doors 5:30
    Holy fawn 6:30
    Drugchurch 715ish
    Mewithoutyou 8:00
    Thrice 9

19. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Thrice went on at 9:30 in Chicago.

20. Jackbo487

Regular

thanks!

riotspray likes this.
  21. bennjeff

Regular

I felt like the crowd at the NC show was weird and didn’t really act all that excited. It was a sold out Friday night show but like you something just seemed kind of off about the atmosphere

riotspray likes this.
  22. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Denver was nuts, the pit spanned most of the midsection of the floor for Thrice.

23. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

San Francisco, not known for it's moshing, went nuts for this. I made the mistake of being in the middle of the floor in a Dodgers hat when Thrice started and got pretty much tackled right when the set started. Pit was nuts. I ran away so quick lol I can't handle pits anymore in my old age.

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Same thing at my show. Saturday night. Sold out. Dead crowd.

25. Kevin360

I had a friend at that show in NC. He also posted some funny videos of the abysmal energy from the crowd.

Orlando was nuts. A lot of energy as I watched from up above.