Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere (May 27, 2016) Album • Page 170

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 7, 2016.

1. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

I like Listen Through Me

Davjs likes this.
  2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

3. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Riley just said on his podcast that Blood on the Sand was originally 131 bpm but now they play it about 10 bpm faster live than on the recorded version. The reason being that the song was created mostly virtually and they didn’t realize how slow it sounded when they played it all together

wood&wire, musicfan9795 and Ken like this.
  4. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

I will now spend the rest of the day watching live videos of this.

musicfan9795 and Ken like this.
  5. wood&wire

just one of those ghosts

It's pretty awesome at 1.25x speed on Youtube.

6. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Buzzfeed had an article today that said “Black Honey” was the name of the new hot lipstick color. That’s as good an excuse as any to throw this record on for the first time in a while.

“It’s gonna rain! It’s gonna rain!”

7. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Ok, I think I can stop being as hard on this album as I have been in the past.

At the end of the day, I do prefer Palm and Horizons to this record. But I think I was being overly defensive because people really seemed down on Palms and that bummed me out. It was silly and childish of me. I enjoy this record. I gotta stop letting outside factors influence how I enjoy stuff.

.K. likes this.
  8. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

TBE is a pretty awesome comeback record. I like it better between the 2 records (TBE and Palms).

People’s Palms opinions were relentless though and still are. My main complaint was it felt short, and releasing Deeper Wells EP resolved that for me.