Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice / The Bronx / Teenage Wrist Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jun 5, 2018.

1. OdeToTheSun

Ø

According to setlist.fm, they played Paper Tigers tonight and if they play it in Orlando next Friday, catch me in the fuckin pit.

scottlechowicz and Kevin360 like this.
  2. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

The setlist from last night looks amazing.

So hype.

dead_fm likes this.
  3. dead_fm

Regular

straight up a greatist hits set list for me. i'm stoked to see how it evolves from city to city.

scottlechowicz likes this.
  4. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

I don’t know if I’m ready to hear Red Sky, Beggars, and Beyond the pines at the same show.

I have three weeks to prepare myself for that much awesomeness.

swboyd and dead_fm like this.
  5. dead_fm

Regular

i know i am.....i get my turn on 10/3

scottlechowicz likes this.
  6. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

They sounded great on Instagram!

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

That encore back to back CANNOT be real

8. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

NOW THAT IS A SETLIST, BOYS. THANK YOU.

Keeping it spoiler free for the kiddies.

9. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Trying my best to not more than what the bands put on social media. I wonder if the sets will change date to date with the voting or if it’s just a couple of rotating songs

10. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I never seen Thrice live before but i took one look at the setlist and i ran to get tickets for the Chicago date only to find the floor is already sold out...

Well, i guess i'll have to take my chances with Stub Hub then

11. atlas

Trusted

Seating doesn’t matter at the HOB in Chicago. You can roam the venue freely as long as you’re in

KidLightning likes this.
  12. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Even if i got a balcony ticket?

I was there plenty of times and i remember that whenever they had different tickets for pit and for the floor behind it there were security guards checking the wristbands when you go in the pit

13. atlas

Trusted

Yeah that's happened at a bunch of venues for me, but not here. Every HOB show I've been to I've been able to go basically anywhere. I bought a pre-sale ticket through Sound Rink right when they went on sale and it didn't even specify where.

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

YMMV, but at House of Blues Dallas, if you have a GA/PIT ticket, you can't go upstairs to the balcony, but anyone with any ticket (GA or balcony) can roam freely downstairs and go to the GA/PIT section

15. same deal^^^ at HOB Cleveland as well

16. bennjeff

Regular

Maybe a weird question, but does anyone know what was up with the Merch at the show? As in I saw a photo of the merch table and certain items had a design around the price and some things didn't. Any particular reason for that that you guys know of?

17. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Yeah that setlist is so extremely well balanced I'm a bit disappointed I had already convinced myself I need to conserve cash and give this one a miss. Too many good shows and too much travel this fall.

18. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

19. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

I wouldn’t mind hearing Come all you weary, but I could really do without Yellow Belly

riotspray and dead_fm like this.
  20. TMS2787

Trusted

Completely untrue. If the balcony is up for a show you can go up there and stand along the drink rails they have (that’s aren’t with assigned stool seating), if they sold the balcony seats you just can’t sit in the seats but you can absolutely go upstairs with a standard GA ticket.

21. Fair enough. I think I was just trying to convey that you can't sit in an assigned balcony seat with a GA ticket but you can hang in GA with an assigned balcony ticket, but this is more specific and that wasn't necessarily clear in my post anyway. I likely don't go upstairs enough to be familiar with the nuances.

riotspray likes this.
  22. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

I simply can’t wait to see Beyond the Pines live.

That song has shot up my list of favorite THRICE songs in the last few days.

OdeToTheSun and bachna84 like this.
  23. dead_fm

Regular

Did anyone who went so far get the ticket deal with the signed print? If so, what's it look like? Just album art or something.....better haha.

24. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Are there people who still go to Thrice shows only for material from 2003-before and yell "Deadbolt" continously?

25. jordanjohnson09

Regular

so i should probably go to richmond and silver spring coming up now right?!