Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice - Palms (September 14, 2018) Album • Page 368

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Jul 9, 2018.

1. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Hollywood, 1939. Amid the glitz and the glitter of a bustling, young movie town at the height of its golden age, The Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right; a beacon for the show business elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that. The time is now on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed.

Tonight’s story on The Twilight Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a maintenance service elevator still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you, if you dare, to step aboard because in tonight’s episode, you are the star. And this elevator travels directly to…The Twilight Zone.

2. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Bummer on #2. Were they ever on purevolume? I miss that site.

Jbent and oncenowagain like this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

Remember when that one girl (Kenzie) catfished Max on AP? This feels as classic as that

coleslawed, Ken, beachdude and 7 others like this.
  4. oncenowagain

Are they on datpiff.com?

Ken, beachdude, ChaseTx and 5 others like this.
  5. Mike J

We talk too much / We talk in circles

oncenowagain likes this.
  6. oncenowagain

It’s where you go to get Nostalgia, Ultra

7. Mike J

Yes. In fact, our first notable exposure came via mp3.com, which was PureVolume before PureVolume.

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Wait how are your songs not up for streaming but you’re in a band I’ve definitely heard of?

9. DesolateEarth

Birb

10. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 11.13.28 PM.png

:eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass::eyeglass:

11. Jbent

Trusted

Downloadable on Kazaa?

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Rhapsody?

13. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

14. Spankbang?

15. Mike J

I said I'd wager that you've heard us. A song was published on a thing you've likely seen. But, no, nothing is available to stream for free anymore.

16. Dog with a Blog

Stop being a fucking coward and reveal yourself

coleslawed, Ken, beachdude and 4 others like this.
  17. Mike J

I can live with being hated on here, but every story I've shared has been true. That will never change. I could share a lot more interesting stories, but it'd just bring more insults and skepticism. I know my lot in life. This is not some air of superiority. I thought I'd share some cool things that I lucked out on in my life, but that was clearly a mistake.

18. DesolateEarth

Birb

So you were in a band big enough to have a song break into pop culture but small enough that all your other work was lost with your Myspace profile???

That checks out.

coleslawed, Ken, beachdude and 8 others like this.
  19. Dog with a Blog

Ken, beachdude, Dirty Sanchez and 8 others like this.
  20. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Mike's music is only available in rare and highly sought warped tour sampler CDs

coleslawed, airik625, Ken and 14 others like this.
  21. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

damn

Ken, beachdude, Dirty Sanchez and 4 others like this.
  22. Mike J

Are you serious? Lots of up and coming bands get their music published on TV shows and whatnot. When music supervisors are out of budget, where do you think they turn? We got $10K each.

23. Jbent

Trusted

And it's a gift that keeps on giving

24. Glad this is just the PA1MS thread now.

coleslawed, Ken, beachdude and 10 others like this.
  25. oncenowagain

Ok, you won’t tell us your band. But...bargain with us here. What show were you featured on?