Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice - Palms (September 14, 2018) Album • Page 366

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Perry Burned

2. Perry Burned

I mean this with no offense. Do you have any mental illnesses? I’d like to know because somehow that’s my business and relevant to our discussions here.

Cameron likes this.
  3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

okay you can go back to reddit now

4. Mike J

We talk too much / We talk in circles

You went full-Jerry Maguire the last time you were here, and basically begged to be booted. Now, you've returned, and to get back in everyone's good graces, you're pandering to their hatred for me. It's a smart strategy, however it also consists of nonsense.

5. Jbent

Trusted

So now we know the Mike J bat signal is pandering to chorus by pretending to be an alt account. Nice.

coleslawed, Anthony_, Burned and 2 others like this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

[​IMG]

7. Mike J

Anyway, I just want to apologize to Mr. Exist and everyone in here. While I would never harass someone over a [redacted] illness, it shouldn't have been broached — in any context. It won't happen again.

8. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

AE626579-7D9F-4442-8992-2238B1005BDC.gif

9. Dog with a Blog

Jbent likes this.
  10. Mike J

Or pretending he spent his precious few moments with the band to talk about Mike J.

11. Dog with a Blog

Ugh @Melody Bot can we actually close the thread now? It’s back to being shite

coleslawed, Dirty Sanchez and Jbent like this.
  12. Burned

Now an alt account since my troublemaking finally got the last one banned.

Anyway, in all seriousness. I really am the guy that ran point in the Wax Mage fix. Only came back to make sure anyone affected knew and didn’t get left out of the fix. Kevin360 is literally the sole motivation for returning. Anybody can hit me up on Reddit if you have any other questions or if I could help you out in anyway with the Wax Mage shenanigans or even just want to have friendly conversation about Thrice.

As for Mike J. Fuck off. No one cares about your thoughts, opinions, or who you claim to have been. Whatever you may have done in your life, you’re still a nobody who doesn’t mean any more of a shit than the rest of us. No one here respects you and people only engage you to fill those empty little moments of boredom that fleetingly pass through every normal person’s life. Also, this little gem

shows that you still haven’t learned a thing and are still just being a mocking little prick. Go over-inflate your existence somewhere else. Maybe even seeking counseling.

Now to bring this thread back onto the rails. Palms and Deeper Wells fucking rock. All of your analysis and comparison doesn’t fucking matter. If you have even so little as quietly hummed a melody, tapped your toe or finger to a rhythm, or even just had a moment of a song stuck in your head then you’ve enjoyed it too. If sound can literally force you to physically share in it, then it’s obviously good. Quit all your bullshit, go listen to it all, and enjoy it again.

Lock the thread, ban this account too, and call it a day mods. Nothing more needs to be said.

13. oncenowagain

14. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

There was once this guy, and he had a dog. It wasn't just a regular dog. It was a short, fat, squat, ugly, little yellow dog. And, anyway, he was out walking this short, fat, squat, ugly, little yellow dog. And he decided he was thirsty. Figured he go into a bar. He did that. He did just that. Went into a bar. And sitting down the bar from him was this guy with a big, black, slick, mean looking dog-all toothy and gnarly and slick and mean looking. And the guy with the big, black, slick, mean looking dog shouted down the bar to the guy with the short, fat, squat, ugly, little yellow dog and said "Hey, that sure is an ugly little dog you got there, all short, fat, squat, ugly and yellow." And the guy said "Yeah, well he may be ugly, but he sure can fight!" Yeah, that's what he said. Anyway, so the guy said, "Oh yeah? Well, why don't we take them out back, and we'll have them fight it out. And I'll put a five dollar bill on mine says he wins." And the guy with the short, fat, squat, ugly little yellow dog agrees with the guy with the big, black, slick, mean-looking dog and said yeah, we'll do that. And, so, anyway, they went out back, and they had it out. And the short, fat, squat, ugly, little yellow dog just whipped the shit out of this big, black, slick, mean-looking dog. After the fight, that short, fat, squat, ugly, little yellow dog was looking good, or as good as he ever looked, I guess. And the big, black, slick, mean-looking dog was reduced to a pile of fur. Anyway, the guy said, "Well, you were right. He sure could fight." The guy with the short, fat, squat, ugly, little yellow dog said to the guy with the big, black, slick, mean-looking dog said, "Yeah, I was right. He sure could fight. Anyway, where's my five dollars?" The guy gave him his five dollars and said, "Yeah, but I never seen a dog like that, anyway. I mean all short, fat, squat, ugly, little and yellow. What kind of dog is that? I've never seen one of them." The guy said, "Well, he used to be an alligator before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow.

15. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

is this now a copypasta? because I am very ok with that as a development

16. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

17. Mike J

Don't worry, I'm not gonna do what you all think I'm gonna do, which is, you know, flip out.

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

This site is living in strange times right now...

19. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Mike you just got back on the site you literally gonna start stuff right away? Just let’s it go, move on!

20. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve been around a short time, relatively speaking, but this may be the wildest thread I’ve seen on either site

The Mysterious, Ken, Mary V and 4 others like this.
  21. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Same... and I’ve seen/started some doozies

22. Jbent

Trusted

Ken, DickyCullz, coleslawed and 5 others like this.
  23. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m just happy I’m around to witness greatness in its own time

24. oncenowagain

[insert deity here] has left the chat

25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m way too high for this but The Whaler sounds great right now