Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice / La Dispute / Gates Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 4, 2016.

1. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Make sure you catch Gates open the show. They played a great set.

2. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

Poster was only $20.
    Thrice killed it.
    Gates was great once they got in a groove.
    La Dispute, spevcifically Jordan, had a very off night

3. Chuck!

Regular

How many songs did they play? Equal balance between the two LPs?

4. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

Does anyone how much they're charging for the tour variant vinyl? And how many they have on hand for each show?

5. johnnyferris

They played for 30 minutes with 6 or 7 songs. I'm not too familiar with their music, but I think they played at least four from Parallel Lives and 2 or 3 older songs.

6. renoinexile

To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere

25$, not sure how many. Some people were buying like 5 copies :(

7. johnnyferris

jfc there's already five listings on eBay for it. Hope everyone manages to get one.

8. Chuck!

Regular

Cool, thanks!

johnnyferris likes this.
  9. suprefan

Blood On The Sand and Death From Above. Thats it, hope you like em.

atticusfinch, Davjs and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  10. suprefan

The poster was $20, The Hoodie, which was next to it was $40. Every shirt was $20 except for the girls tank top which was $25.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. atlas

Trusted

Some people bought like 5 copies I guess. Real shitty

12. johnnyferris

I'm fine with my 180 g black, but it's so shitty to see that. The fact that there's bids already is disheartening.

13. himynameisdakota

Regular

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit disappointed that they aren't playing Deadbolt but then again this will be my first time seeing them

14. timcsheehan

Regular

Is it not strange that they didn't play Image of the Invisible[\spoiler]?

15. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

It's not really a staple of theirs, oddly enough

16. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Yeah that song only comes out once in a blue moon

17. johnnyferris

I've seen Thrice three times since they've returned and they've yet to play it. I'll be seeing them again in October and I couldn't care less if they played it. They've got so many other songs I'd rather hear.

18. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

They played it on their farewell tour in 2011 but I am surprised to not see it here.

19. timcsheehan

Regular

Gotcha. I've (sadly) only seen them on the "farewell" tour. excited to see them friday though!

20. Deathco_019

Drummer

Backdraft is probably my least favorite song from the Fire EP but I've been warming (hehe) up to it lately. Never got into Treading Paper, but that got dropped from last night's set. If it finds its way back in, I won't mind it, but I certainly don't miss it. Don't care for In Years To Come. The Beltsville Crucible would have been cooler to see, but I don't enjoy much from IOS anymore so I didn't have my hopes up for one of the few songs I actually like from it. I wish there was more than just two songs from Beggars.

Otherwise, the setlist looks great. Very happy to see The Long Defeat in there, as that's my favorite from the new album. Wood And Wire in there is great and I can't wait to see that one. The Sky Is Falling will be really cool to see as well. Great cuts from Vheissu. I love Of Dust And Nations and The Earth Will Shake, though they've been staples for a while now. For Miles and Hold Fast Hope will be cool, especially the former. Good cuts from TAITA, especially Silhouette.

There really isn't much I would change about that setlist. I'm happy with it overall. Excited to see them in less than two weeks now!

21. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

At first I was kinda bummed at no In Exile but maybe they'll play it at the acoustic show at Park Ave before the HOB Orlando show. Either way I'm just happy to see them play live again.

Kevin360 likes this.
  22. Deathco_019

Drummer

I need to see Circles at least once in my life. That's my favorite song from Thrice. I was Hoping it'd make it in here, but oh well. All The World Is Mad and Wood And Wire are great too. Excited to watch Riley during those two to see how he plays them, particularly the former.

23. himynameisdakota

Regular

Have any La Dispute set lists surfaced? I'm really curious as to what they're playing.

teebs41 likes this.
  24. johnnyferris

All I could tell you is that they opened with "all our bruised bodies/Harder Harmonies" and closed with "King Park" at the LA show. Everything was post Wildlife after that.

25. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Heart, OdeToTheSun, Kevin360 and 4 others like this.