Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice - Horizons/East (September 17 digital, October 8 physical) Album • Page 61

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kmil, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Ricky's Law

This is a damn fine cup of coffee.

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Oh mama

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

One of my fav Thrice songs

.K. likes this.
  4. Kmil

Trusted

Dang that was beautiful

.K. and Ricky's Law like this.
  5. Ricky's Law

It's yet another example for why we need a rearranged Best Of. That effect he looped underneath was gorgeous.

Kmil and .K. like this.
  6. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Too bad they didn't do it on their previous run in Europe, I'm pretty sure I'd just cry ;u

7. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

https://www.musicradar.com/news/thrice-dustin-kensrue-interview-10-albums-that-changed-my-life

When asked about whether or not fans could expect a heavier direction for the hotly anticipated Horizons / West, the frontman explained that the album was in the very early stages and wasn't giving too much away in terms of the tone of the album, saying, "I really don't know yet. I know certain things that will tie back to the other record in a few ways, but, it's really hard to say. I think it's possible, but I don't want to lead you astray [laughs]"....

"I'm excited to do something after Horizons / West and even do some different kinds of releases. We're talking about experimenting with smaller formats stuff – EPs, and whatever".

8. latortuga

Regular

I have this vinyl and it is so awesome. 4 colored records for the elements, all the lyrics, liner notes about every song from every band member. Probably my favorite vinyl I own.

waking season and Bartek T. like this.
  9. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

10. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Lovely.

.K. and anonimito like this.
  11. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

This band is such a gift.

12. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

Damn. That was awesome

13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Open Your Eyes and Dream is phenomenal

14. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Anyone else’s Spotify glitching out around 4:45 on Stand and Feel Your Worth?

WanderingSquall likes this.
  15. Badtasteinmusic

Regular

Yes! There’s another version of Vhiessu on Spotify that doesn’t tho! It’s not on their profile you have to search for it!

I tried to tell Dustin about this on Twitter but didn’t get acknowledged

Iago likes this.
  16. Badtasteinmusic

Regular

Iago likes this.
  17. Iago

forbidden chalice.

thank you!!! thankfully i can easily Favorite the album to tell them apart (also, the good one doesnt have the bonus track). i thought i was going to have another Mineral EndSerenading situation where an album i love is jeopardized by having 2(!!!) tracks with audio bugs

18. Badtasteinmusic

Regular

How bad are the mineral ones!?

19. Iago

forbidden chalice.

The opening riffs on both For Idavell and Sound Like Sunday glitch out and have been like this for a year despite me reaching out to the app's help team twice lol

Badtasteinmusic likes this.
  20. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Same with July

21. Ricky's Law

We rarely get pro footage of the boys so I'll take 6 year old footage that was uploaded a month ago.

ezmo311 and Transient_Hymn like this.
  22. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Did they announce what special different thing they were working on or was it the additional H/E songs/acoustics?

drew_willy likes this.
  23. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

Would imagine that, if they did, you would have found a thread for it already

24. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Not necessarily, usually people start threads once and album title or release date has been announced.

I don’t follow everyone in the bands posts, so no harm in asking.

25. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

Very much harm in asking