Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice/Circa Survive/Chon/Balance and Composure - Fall Tour Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Jul 25, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

get it together man

Davjs and Taco-King like this.
  2. BernYourEnthusiasm

Manic definitely tried to book a date on the OLG10 tour and got turned down. Presumably they felt two sold-out NYC dates and a Boston date covered the region. For this tour...the support is such overkill for 1,000 cap venues. I kind of get it why the don't want to do Thrice/Circa co-headline at College Street, when Thrice just headlined on their own in there.

Circa has always been good to RI and CT compared to other similar bands, so I am hoping they hit Toads or something in 2018.

3. fbrrocks

Trusted

yes i know he been trying to get Circa but no luck plus he even told me Thrice's tm told him about the tour and still didn't get it

4. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I haven't seen Thrice since they got back together. Do they still play older material?
    I picked up tickets for the Starland date.

5. Davjs

Trusted

When they first got back before they released TBEITBN, I remember them playing a lot of old stuff from Artist, esp when they were doing festivals: Under a Killing Moon, All That's Left, Silhouette, Stare at the Sun, Artist. I think since the new album its a few, when I saw them last year they played Hoods on Peregrine and Deadbolt.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  6. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Yeah, I figured they are probably trying to pull away from the post-hardcore material.

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yes. They don't play much from Illusion of Safety or Identity Crisis (maybe a song or two) but they usually cover the rest of their catalog pretty well.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

I feel like they play 1 song from Illusion of Safety every tour, I think last year they played either Years to Come or Deadbolt.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  9. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I'll be there for LA. My sixth Thrice show with all of them coming post hiatus. I'm excited to see Circa for the first time.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  10. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

For anyone else who purchased Circa's VIP package, how long did it take you to get an order confirmation email?

11. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I got mine within a couple minutes

12. ImAMetaphor

13. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I had a friend that had big trouble with ShowStubs before, so i would call or email someone to make sure they have your information. I've only used them twice so I don't have a lot of experience with them.

14. ImAMetaphor

I used the contact form on their site, so I'll see what happens. I can see on my PayPal that the order went through, so I think I'm okay, but I'd really like an order confirmation.

15. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I got my confirmation email within a few minutes as well. Check your spam box? I also had to email ShowStubs yesterday about my VIP, and they got back to me this morning, so it doesn't take long for a response.

ImAMetaphor likes this.
  16. ImAMetaphor

Update: Got my confirmation! I cannot wait.

MegT585 and suicidesaints like this.
  17. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

DejaMoi likes this.
  18. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Hoping they bring this over to the UK

19. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

YES! Strongly considering hitting the Montreal date now.

DejaMoi likes this.
  20. himynameisdakota

Regular

I was already planning on going to the Orlando show but now I'm definitely hitting up the Tampa show as well

21. Grato

Regular

Has this sold out anywhere yet? If not I'm very surprised

22. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Guess I should sub to this thread now that I'm going to a date! Montreal date announced. Tickets have been acquired!

redwing91007 likes this.
  23. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Denver and Chicago.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

25. atlas

Trusted

Chicago isn't sold out....?