Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice/Circa Survive/Chon/Balance and Composure - Fall Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Jul 25, 2017.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Whichever is listed first of Thrice and Circa is headlining that date.

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

probably second date will be announced when the first sells out

3. cwhit

there will not be a coheadlining tour with two support bands where both headliners play that long.
    60 minutes, maybe 75 for the band with an encore

4. MegT585

Trusted

Just got a Circa Survive VIP ticket for Rochester. Such a good deal for 95 bucks!

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  5. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Wow solid tour! So bummed I won't be in Toronto when this happens.

6. fbrrocks

Trusted

Yep I was right no CT plus chon is already coming here and thrice was just here but I want to see circa again

7. TMS2787

Trusted

There's no way they'll both play that long and whoever plays last will get probably 10-15 minutes longer. The Circa / AFI coheadliner is 60 /70-75 (don't remember) at the show I went too. And that had one opening act, not two.

8. cwhit

ayyyyyyy

9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I definitely exaggerated the times, that's my bad

but I don't think one band will get any longer than one or the other. AFI closed every night on that tour, which makes sense that they got a little longer

10. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

thrice is headlining the houston show, bitches!!!
    (at least that's what the rmc website had posted)
    my 16'th thrice show!!!

11. TMS2787

Trusted

This will be my 24th Thrice show!

suicidesaints likes this.
  12. TMS2787

Trusted

They will. Every "co-headliner" I've ever been to has been like this.

13. Jerihoar

Regular

I pulled the trigger and went for it. Hopefully its cool by November haha. Of course az is an outside show.

14. atlas

Trusted

I was at Deftones/Rise Against an Deftones went first and they played maybe 5 minutes longer than RA even

15. TMS2787

Trusted

Interesting. In my experience this hasn't been the case.

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I wish I had kept better track of things like this. Thrice is one of those bands that just kept touring and I've probably seen them more than any other act. Gotta be at least 20 shows and I never stop wanting to see them again.

17. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Never too late to start, I'm a big fan of http://concertarchives.org/

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

19. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I'm obsessed with data like this so it was a no brainer for me. Took a while to get up to date (which I did about 2 years ago) but it's well worth it. I'm sure I'm missing a lot of shows from years ago. Also, if you're the Excel/Docs kind of person, you can always export your archive to Excel.

20. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Man I'd need to think about it but I think this is Thrice show #7 for me. Third time at the Fillmore in Detroit

Nate_Johnson and Cgarnsay like this.
  21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Luckily I started keeping track pretty quickly into my concert going days, so I'm confident that I actually have a full list (although probably missed some bands at shows and things like that). But yea I love looking at like how many times I've been to a venue or seen a band and all that kind of stuff, so it seems cool.

suicidesaints and redwing91007 like this.
  22. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I've been keeping track for probably ten years now, it's become a joke with my friends to ask me any time they can't remember who played what show or when a tour happened. The only thing is I'm missing a ton of Warped bands from before I kept track. Concert Archives has not been saving things I've entered lately, though, so now I'm paranoid it's off.
    http://www.concertarchives.org/taylor-l

23. It'll for sure be nice by then haha. Mesa Amp is kind of a shit venue soundwise though. Been to multiple shows there where I've stood pretty close to the stage and still was able to have a normal conversation/could hear others talking easily.

24. TMS2787

Trusted

I wish I was like everyone and kept up on concert archive. I started to do it one day and it's something that would take me days and days to complete. I have this really strange thing where I can remember the number of times I've seen most bands / artists without looking it up. I just wish I could put that towards something worthwhile in my life. Haha.

And when I can't remember I check setlist.fm.

25. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Haha, yet another Thrice show where I just go for the openers.