Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice/Circa Survive/Chon/Balance and Composure - Fall Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

2 for detroit ordered :)

2. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

2 for Orlando!

3. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

OP updated

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

The Circa VIP bundle is honestly an awesome deal. $95 for a limited edition vinyl, meet & greet, 3 song set, and a signed setlist. I'm considering it and I wouldn't even call them one of my favorite bands or anything.

5. TMS2787

Trusted

Man that would be really cool. I have yet to buy a VIP packsge because the few bands I would haven't done them yet. I thought of Thrice did one and it had an acoustic set I'd do it but I don't have to worry about that because they aren't. Lol.

6. TMS2787

Trusted

For Cleveland it says in one place it requires a ticket and in one place it says you need a ticket. I'm so confused. Haha.

7. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Yeah, I think this is finally going to be the one that makes me cave and pay for VIP. That package is insane. I have NO idea how I'm going to pay for it and a ticket to the show, but hey, I'll figure it out lol.

Nate_Johnson and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Hmm that's weird I see what you're saying actually. Maybe you do have to buy a separate GA ticket, which is still not a bad deal but not quite as awesome.

9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

so is circa going to be closing these shows? I'm guessing they will close the philly show.

10. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Circa sold out Starland this year and Thrice played there on their reunion tour. Not to mention Chon just co-headlined there. Very odd choice to hold it there. I was expecting 2 T5 shows.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  11. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

It is interesting to see Circa play the same venue they literally just co-headlined with AFI not even 5 months later

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Would absolutely buy the VIP package if it was Thrice instead of Circa, but I'll still be front row at the Dallas show no matter what.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I bet that this will be one where the co-headliners switch off nights.

teebs41 likes this.
  14. Kevin360

I just want Thrice to close Orlando.

15. bennjeff

Regular

I'd be curious to know if this co-headliner where the band actually switch or if it's like the DC/AAR tour where DC is closing every night. Me personally I'm more into Thrice but I feel like Circa is probably a bigger band currently and has bigger draws

16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Circa and Thrice according to the fb event page for the Charlotte date.

17. TMS2787

Trusted

I notice that on the Facebook Event pages, some shows will list Thrice first and others will list Circa first. I think it's rotating every night. Because the shows before and after Cleveland are showing Circa fist and Thrice last, Cleveland has Circa first and Thrice second. So if you go on the Facebook Event page for your show it'll probably give you a good idea who's closing it.

18. Kevin360

Thrice is listed first on mine. Stoked.

Nate_Johnson and scottlechowicz like this.
  19. bennjeff

Regular

My question about closing was really just curiosity as to who the bigger band is. Makes sense that Thrice would want a tour where they close some shows since they just got finished touring on a 45 minute support set

20. Holy stacked lineup Batman

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Again, I'm guessing their set times will be the exact same, probably right around 1:30/1:45

22. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

this is the best lineup i've seen in a long time

Nate_Johnson and Chuck! like this.
  23. deadwrong

Regular

Guess I'm taking a trip to Charlotte

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Looks like Thrice plays last in Chicago (which works for me because to be honest I've never listened to them, so now I can decide whether to stay or not).

25. kupe

Regular

Confused about these dates, I'm seeing in some places two dates at Starland Ballroom, I already bought tickets to the 18th but of course the 19th would work better for me, but I didn't see it on the presale list. Also, does anyone know who's headlining the 11/18 show?

Nate_Johnson likes this.