Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice/Circa Survive/Chon/Balance and Composure - Fall Tour Tour • Page 17

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Jul 25, 2017.

1. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Today is a glorious day because today is Thrice day for me.

Excited to see The Window, Red Telephone, and, of course, the Alchemy suite.

Heart and bachna84 like this.
  2. musicfan10

Trusted

I saw them this past year in a 300 capacity venue. It was cool seeing them in that setting.

3. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

There's only, like...a couple hundred people here for B&C currently. Hope this sold well.

4. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Well, that was awesome.

Aragon wasn’t particularly crowded, though. I appreciated it because it made it easier to come and go. But I wish Thrice was a bigger draw. :/

Davjs likes this.
  5. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Heck yeah we got postcard

trevorshmevor likes this.
  6. musicfan10

Trusted

For the people at these shows or went to this tour, is balance and composure getting a good reception???

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Nope

8. musicfan10

Trusted

Can you expand on that JaytotheGee? Just wondering why they aren't? Is it the songs they are
    choosing in the set ?

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think many of their fans are paying $40 to go see them, unless you meant if the people their like them and I don't know haha

Heart likes this.
  10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

thrice and circa fans also aren't necessarily actively seeking newer smaller bands as well

11. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Why do you say that?

bachna84 likes this.
  12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Probably because a majority of their fans are in their late 20's/30's and are content with their music taste. They don't necessarily care about opening bands who they haven't heard before or bother to show up early.

natefoundglory likes this.
  13. musicfan10

Trusted

well i still think this could have been a huge tour for them for attracting new fans! If they would
    have played a different set, I think it would have been more successful for them. Its ridiculous a
    band this talented is not getting the exposure that they deserve. I don't know who to blame for this.

14. Davjs

Trusted

I have noticed there seems to be a cut off around that age for a lot of people who just don't want new music and are content with just listening to everything they loved up to that point. Out of my group of friends, I'm the sole one who actively looks and excited about new releases.

bachna84 likes this.
  15. cwhit

according to a podcast balance has one more show in the spring after these anniversary gigs. or that's what people are saying

16. SomeGuyNamedMike

The Real Dirty Dan.

Any chance you know what podcast? I wouldn't mind giving it a listen to hear for myself.

17. cwhit

check the balance thread in the music forum

SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  18. SomeGuyNamedMike

The Real Dirty Dan.

Starts around the 24 minute mark for anyone that wants to skip to the announcement.

19. musicfan10

Trusted

1 more show as in it’s their last concert ever???? Someone please expand on this!!!i sure hope this isn’t it for them

20. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

They are breaking up, yes.

21. musicfan10

Trusted

Where Can I find that podcast

22. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

so all this time balance and composure was the pop punk band everybody was talking about in the tour speculation thread? who would have thought?

i'm beating a dead horse. i know.

23. cwhit

balance and composure is a pop punk band?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

24. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

simultaneously, it hit me that that joke only works in the tour speculation thread and has jumped the shark. the horror of realization...

at least it's friday.

cwhit likes this.
  25. musicfan10

Trusted

Still no reason for the break up???