Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice/Circa Survive/Chon/Balance and Composure - Fall Tour Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Jul 25, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty sure Thrice is playing before Circa at the Dallas show tonight. At least that's what the ticketing and venue's websites would have you believe.

Still debating on if I'm gonna go or not. I haven't missed a Thrice set in Dallas in nearly 15 years, but I don't really care much about the other bands and $40 to see a set with only 1-2 songs I've never seen live before seems a bit much...

2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I got the "The Long Defeat" poster and the merch girl gave me a rubber band. That was after the show and they had a lot left too. Of course that will be different as the tour goes on (I was at the second show). The tour poster was only signed by Thrice.

momo32t likes this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

Thrice needs to play Like Moths to Flame more.

4. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Thrice needs to play anything off of Vheissu that isn't The Earth Will Shake or Of Dust and Nations more.

5. Davjs

Trusted

For Miles and Hold Fast Hope make their ways into sets pretty often I think.

6. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Those two were in the sets last year, but they had to fit in four Alchemy songs and Red Telephone into a smaller, 17 song set

7. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

At the Orlando show tonight.

suicidesaints and bachna84 like this.
  8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Balance

9. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

That’s shocking to me

10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It’s not that surprising, Chon has been blowing up

11. himynameisdakota

Regular

Went last night and it was amazing. I wish B&C got more time but every band killed it.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

CHON is pretty huge right now. I can't tell if Balance has lost a ton of steam or not, but yeah definitely a weird thing

js977 likes this.
  13. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

i'm not surprised balance have fallen off quite a bit, but i'd never even heard of chon until the dance gavin dance tour last year. sounds like a really quick rise. that said, i do enjoy them and its been a long time since i've looked forward to every band on a bill.

14. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Apparently last night was the first time Circa has ever played Miami according to Anthony.

15. momo32t

Trusted

Was their setlist generally the same?

16. T.J.

music and baseball.

I am going to look back and hate myself for not going to see this tour.... ugh!

suicidesaints likes this.
  17. jakeryandesigns

Went last night to the Charlotte date.

B&C was great but I wish they got longer. Set was super short.

Did not care for Chon. I get it, they have cool pedals and they understand their instruments but everyone around me including myself got super over it quick. A lot of their songs sound the same.

Thrice was incredible as always, and Circa was insane.

Definitely not regretting taking some days off for this show!

18. momo32t

Trusted

What was B&C's set?

19. Heart

Did Circa close?

20. Mr. Dennis

On the Free from PSG

I didn't go but the fillmorenc commented on a their post that day that circa was closing.

21. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Anybody know who’s closing the Cleveland date?

22. TMS2787

Trusted

Circa Survive

bachna84 likes this.
  23. jakeryandesigns

Void
    For A Walk
    When I Come Undone
    Spinning
    Tiny Raindrop
    Midnight Zone

24. jakeryandesigns

Also, I don't know if this has been posted anywhere else, and maybe I just missed the announcement but Dustin said on stage that there was a repress of Alchemy Index on vinyl that was supposed to be ready in time for the tour and got held up, but he said it's coming soon, and the I uncontrollably yelled "Fuck Yes!" to a super quiet crowd. Haha.

25. atlas

Trusted

god DAMMIT i can handle no Reflection or no Postcard but not no Reflection AND no Postcard

estacey99 likes this.