Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice’s ‘The Alchemy Index’ Gets a New Pressing • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Got it from someone on Instragram who bought an extra one. The power of positive thinking can do marvelous things sometimes. Sorry to everyone that missed out. What a shit show/fuck up.

2. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

Went back up around 1:08et... got one!

latortuga likes this.
  3. latortuga

Regular

They must have pulled it and reposted it, got the album alone just now!

4. Buscemi knows best

Looks like a different pressing was added. Current one says ships in early 2018, and I believe the post that went up early said shipping in December.

5. Buscemi knows best

Apology/explanation from Dustin. Most important takeaway: he says they'll keep the pre-order up through Monday, so it sounds like they'll just order a pressing of however many orders there are. Eat shit, flippers.

6. K_special93

Regular

posted on thrice FB page a little while ago. pretty cool of them to rectify the situation quickly

7. acousticlight

Yeah I just ordered it. Super pissed it went up early. I set an alarm and didn't think to check before that. At least I got to order it

8. _unproductive

Regular

well i guess i'll take waiting an extra 2/3 months.. not like i have a choice

9. tobytobes

Regular

I just got one because of you. Thank you.

Buscemi knows best likes this.
  10. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

Original orders ship the week of December 11.

Anthony Brooks and atticusfinch like this.
  11. Hugo G.

FKA whiterussian Supporter

Wasn't going to order, but a pre order without those bullshit limits? Had to. Eat shit flippers, indeed.
    I'm happy with the money they'll hopefully get with this.
    I swore that Vheissu would be my only vinyl album, but this will look sick if I manage to pull it off for decorating.