Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Martin McDonagh; November 10, 2017) Movie • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I was thinking about the show after I posted that and the black face moment is all I could come up with that wasn't a subtle nod to racism or prejudice. I don't really have a comment on that other than what you said though.

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Fronnyfron, CarpetElf and Slangster like this.
  3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

hell yeah

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

5. Morrissey

Trusted

I wonder how many people have intentionally rewatched this movie since its initial run.

jkauf likes this.
  6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I have but that’s because they filmed the movie 5 mins from my university while I was attending there

7. Morrissey

Trusted

I really wish there was some sort of database to track film viewership after a period of time, say one year or ten years or soemthing like that. Websites like IMDb and Letterboxd skew too hard toward cinephiles. Were VHS/DVD sales public back in their heyday?

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I've thought about coming back to it, but it's not super high priority.

9. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I just remember finishing this with the thought, "is this one of the worst films I've ever seen, or THE worst film I've ever seen?"

riotspray likes this.
  10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I really liked it when I first saw it but no desire to revisit it. Excited for his next one though

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'll watch his next one, but will NEVER unironically/purposely rewatch 3 Billboards.

12. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

I remember absolutely fucking hating this movie and I’m still mad about it.

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Hell yeah

15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

back to in bruges form if i can be greedy

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Hell yeah

17. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

this is one of my least favorite films of last decade but I think he still has the juice