Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thor: Love And Thunder (July 8, 2022) Movie • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Jul 20, 2019.

1. I would also assume they'd probably appear only in a small capacity. Would still be cool, though.

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I honestly see this movie taking place AFTER Guardians 3, so we get a short scene of Thor getting dropped off in New Asgard with some vague “hey guys that was a blast, we should do it again sometime!” while the rest of the guardians look exhausted and there will be some joke like Rocket missing a patch of fur and they spend Guardians 3 having a bunch of close calls before having him lose that patch of fur in a dumb way.

I don’t necessarily think that’s a good idea, just feels like that will probably happen

3. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’ve seen Iron Man and Winter Soldier spelled that way before...

GOTG is a good addition btw

4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

More Guardians is always a positive for me.

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Any chance we get Thor in GotG 3? Feel like I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere yet

6. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I’m pretty sure James Gunn said at one point he would not be utilizing Thor in Guardians 3.

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Yeah Thor won’t be in GOTG3 but plot wise it makes perfect sense for them to be in Thor 4

8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I think the best thing would be if one of the first sequences were an action sequence w/ Thor alongside the Guardians. Something not unlike Thor vs Surtur or the Guardians vs that tentacle monster, which are both low key good storytelling bits. Just a fun sequence that gets energy going & establishes where Thor is (on a character, emotional, thematic level). Then, segue pretty organically into Thor leaving them to head back to Earth & New Asgard.

sawhney[rusted]2 and SpyKi like this.
  9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Delayed to Feb 18th, 2022

10. Edited the thread title

11. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Watching

12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

14. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

15. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

16. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wow. Still can't believe shows and movies are already back to filming, but I suppose Australia is doing a hell of a lot better than the US

17. Anthony_ Sep 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Sep 6, 2020)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah Australia is doing a really great job of containing the virus so it’s definitely safe as long as everyone quarantines for two weeks ahead of time.

18. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

That’s not exactly true. Parts of Australia are doing well. The whole of Melbourne is in what they call a stage 4 lockdown, which is very restrictive. The rest of the state is in stage 3.

As Robert Pattinson has found out whilst filming The Batman, there are risks to doing anything, even in areas with current low transmission rates.

RyanPm40 and SpyKi like this.
  19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

20. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

DarkHotline likes this.
  21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

RyanPm40, Jim and David87 like this.
  22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m so happy that it seems like they’ll be apart of each other’s movies. Thor and GOTg was such a good combo

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yikes

24. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Wasn’t it already confirmed forever ago that the Guardians will show up? Don’t know if it’s news to later announce, “the leader of the Guardians will also be there!”

I’m still skeptical that they’ll have a significant presence. Maybe Thor, Jane, Valkyrie, & Korg go on some kinda space road trip to take care of Jane? Though that’d be a pretty big cast for a story introducing this “Mighty Thor.” Otherwise, it’s probably just an opening action sequence in space before Thor returns to earth. (Maybe with a couple friends, and/or maybe with the team swooping in during some big final battle.)

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. oakhurst Nov 13, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 13, 2020)
    oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Awesome news. It was basically already confirmed with how Endgame ended. Even as just a cameo Hemsworth and Pratt make a good comedic Chris combo. Taiki directing and writing dialogue for the Guardians is a perfect match as well.

RyanPm40 likes this.