Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

This Wild Life – “Break Me” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This Wild Life have debuted a new video for their new song “Break Me.”

Long Beach, California indie alt duo This Wild Life have shared a new song and video “Break Me” today. Singer Kevin Jordan explains, “We wrote the song ‘Break Me’ during the ‘Low Tides’ sessions, and although it didn’t feel like it fit perfectly into the album itself, we knew it was a track that we would have to release.
    Lyrically this song touches on my tendency to be a serial monogamist, even when I’m not emotionally happy in a relationship. I’ve been outright shitty to people in an attempt to make them cut me off, because I know I can’t possibly do it myself. When I find myself in this cycle, I do more harm to myself and my loved ones by continuing in a physical relationship when the emotional connection has long but faded.”

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

really like the song and video

3. Heymonday

Great song.

4. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Chill song but not one of their best.

studskalny likes this.
  5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Love these guys. I don't think I have yet to dislike a song of theirs.

6. shawnhyphenray

Regular

This song is so great. And the theme and lyrics are so relatable for me at the moment that it's kinda scary.