Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

This Is Us (NBC) TV Show • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mgiannotti, Sep 20, 2016.

1. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Hell yeah I’m back on the Toby train. I am obsessed with this show, dk how I’m gonna wait for next season :/

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

If anything I thought he would have maybe made it back before the end of this season but I don't see any point in bringing him back at this point.

3. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Man team Kevin. Randall was such a dick all season. And that line about jack being ashamed was so considered and measured. That wasn’t out of anger. He’s felt that for a while.

Garrett L. likes this.
  4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Absolutely. What Kevin said was harsh, but what Randall said first is unforgivable.

Shrek likes this.
  5. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Right!? Like what Kev said was harsh but it’s also the most typical sibling fight comment ever “I wish you were never born.”

Randall’s was just so many levels past it.

6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i think saying to your adopted sibling, who you know has always had an issue with feeling like the outsider in the family, that the worst day of your life was the day he was brought home is a little different than “i wish you were never born” haha. they were both saying the worst thing they could imagine to the other. i didn’t see one of them coming off as better than the other. that’s the point.

DrAlanGrant and yocoxy like this.
  7. Just watched the finale. Love having this show to pull on my heartstrings. I've said it before, but it really fills that void left by Parenthood for me.

What they both said was really horrible, but Kevin's felt more emotional and in the moment whereas Randall's felt more measured and like a resentment built up over time. Their demeanor in the flash forward makes me believe that they'll reconcile with each other, but I'm not sure when.

phaynes12 likes this.
  8. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i def think Kevin came off a little better because when someone you love attacks you that hard the clapback is coming from a place of defensiveness or hurting to hurt back. they still both sucked but Kevin was in a heightened place of vulnerability

i applaud the writers on this show for not allowing any one character to be some shining beacon of how to be, everyone is flawed and can be real shitheads and it makes everything hit harder

9. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Fantastic season finale.

10. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Seemed like Kevin had that built up for a while. So calmly saying “hand to god, worst day of my life” they both said the worst shit ever and it hurt me

phaynes12 likes this.
  11. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Can we talk about the nipple ad?

12. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

In one of my books I'm working on, two characters have a running joke about cologne ads and I loved it so much.

13. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

Back tonight!

14. phaynes12

gonna watch tomorrow

15. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Never finished season four... should try and rewatch. Season three was a pretty big miss for me overall and kind of soured me on the show.

16. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Only watched half but liked it

17. GBlades

Trusted

Excited to watch again BUT need to set 2 hours aside to do it.

18. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Plot twist at the end of episode one of the new season was a little much for me lol

Surfwax and bobby_runs like this.
  19. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Wait did I miss something? I don’t think I paid very much attention lol

20. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I'm referring at the very end when you find out
    Randalls biological mother being alive

21. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I might be out if they make his biological mom his new black psychiatrist

22. phaynes12

oh god

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  23. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I really didn’t pay attention lol

24. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

That would be the worst. Please no

Fletchaaa likes this.
  25. manoverboard365

Trusted

Oh wow I didn't even think of that. Please god, no.

Fletchaaa likes this.