Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

This Is Us (NBC) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mgiannotti, Sep 20, 2016.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

man. i’m so confused haha.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

So we’re meeting:

1. Kate and Toby’s son
    2. Deja’s new boyfriend
    3. Someone who only seemingly exists at the moment to show Uncle Nicky breaking a window? But she’ll probably end up in Kevin’s life somehow.

Huh.

LosManosFuertes and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  3. clucky

Trusted Supporter

You'd think by now I'd've grown to expect the "This story line doesn't actually take place in present time" thing this show likes to do but I always get bamboozled.

Wonder if we'll see much more of Adult Baby Jack this season. Or if they'll continue to just drop some teasers about their future lives while keeping the majority of the story focus on the present/past. Definitely think we'll see a lot of the other two new characters.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  4. LosManosFuertes

Love This Place Supporter

The only thing I will note about number 3 is at the end of the episode Kevin was buying a plane ticket presumably to fly out and help Nicky (where I would think he will meet Jennifer Morrison's character).

5. LosManosFuertes

I wasn't tailgating the start of this season like I did the last one just because I had a busy summer, but damn I am happy this show is back.

6. casserole

Agreed I sort of suspect Kevin will end up dating her

LosManosFuertes likes this.
  7. I liked the premiere. Interested to see where they go with these new characters.

LosManosFuertes and casserole like this.
  8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Hopefully straight into the trash.

9. Also, it's great to see two of my favorite House M.D. alumns in a show that I watch (although, not technically together since they don't share any scenes).

GBlades likes this.
  10. Garrett

this episode is so back in their wheelhouse it feels like being immersed with my family

11. GBlades

Trusted

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as soon as I saw Omar Epps!

Joe likes this.
  12. LosManosFuertes

Worried about Kate and Toby (as always haha)
    Proud of Randall for being able to let go (even though I completely understand his concerns).
    Cute Beth and Randall let the girls in on "Worst Case Scenario".
    Overall the parts of the episode in the past hit right in the feels.
    I thought the first episode was good, but this episode definitely feels a bit more standard (which I love).

Kingjohn_654 and casserole like this.
  13. Loved all the stuff with Randall and Beth's family, as usual. Nice to see the kids growing into their own characters. Nice to see that Kevin has become much more selfless now, although it looks like it may be at the cost of living his own life. I hope he doesn't fall off the wagon.

Looks like the new characters are going to intersect with the Pearsons next week. Looking forward to that.

14. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Yooooo Asante Blackk. Had no idea he was gonna be in this season. Stoked

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. LosManosFuertes

I would ask for more scenes for of the Big Three as kids bonding like this episode but I fear that my heart would explode from the cuteness.

Kingjohn_654 and casserole like this.
  16. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

GOD DAMN the last 3 minutes or so of the most recent episode got me. I fucking love Randall & Jacks relationship

Kingjohn_654, Shrek and phaynes12 like this.
  17. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i fucking love this show

Kingjohn_654 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  18. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Niles Fitch in S. 3 Ep. 2 of Atypical!! Hope he’s in the whole thing

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  19. Garrett

I cannot stress enough how I would die for Beth

20. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

drinking wine in the pantry like a Q U E E N

21. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Man this last episode was so good. The chemistry between Randall and Beth gives me life. RT her drinking wine in the pantry

22. LosManosFuertes

Kate not fessing up to Toby after the big deal she made about his working out is just "head pounding against the wall" worthy.

Also, this show really does a great job with showing how fights can escalate when people get defensive (Randall and Rebecca & Randall and Beth in season 3).

23. LosManosFuertes

Prediction time:

Something bad (possibly many somethings) is going to happen next week for the fall finale.

It's deeply concerning to me that we have yet to see Deja and Annie in the flash forwards. I feel like something happens that has to do with Rebecca's condition.

I'm starting to more and more not think that Kate and Toby break up. I know they have issues but nothing gigantic has happened yet, which means that it's very possible Kate doesn't make it out alive on this one....dammit.

It can't be much longer until the mother of Kevin's kid is revealed, right? Maybe he adopts? The only other thing in my mind is that Cassidy might be pregnant or another character is set to be revealed.

I keep hearing how we're going to like Miguel and while I don't hate the man I am still not really okay with him marrying his best friend's widow. So that still needs to unfold. Maybe Back half of season?

Sorry for the novel, this show is just so easy to get wrapped up in haha.

Garrett L. and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  24. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I need more Adult Kevin interacting with Jack in my life. Even though it doesn’t look like it’s leading somewhere good

25. Garrett

I would die for Deja