Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thirty Seconds to Mars Release Teaser Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

JamesMichael likes this.
  2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Stoked

3. 30 Seconds to Tease

4. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Can't wait to hear a single.

5. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Surprised to see all the love in here. They are a guilty pleasure of mine!

coleslawed and JamesMichael like this.
  6. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I don't even know if I can call them a guilty pleasure; I just genuinely like this band. Hate watching them live, though.

Schooner, CMilliken and Turkeylegz like this.
  7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I can't wait for this. Not ashamed to admit they are one of my favourite bands.

Definitely underrated to a certain degree.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  8. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Great band! They have some solid jams and the videos for each single are spectacular.

Hurricane is one of my favourites from them song and video wise.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  9. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

"Kings and Queens" still my most favorite song of all time, across all music

Schooner, Turkeylegz and JamesMichael like this.
  10. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

Do they not stack up? (I haven't seen them live since 2002/2003.)

11. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

They sound great, but it's just that Jared lets entire choruses or sections of songs go without singing and letting the crowd do it. He does it so often during the show that it gets a little old. He has an absolutely incredible voice, I wanna hear that shit live.

12. JM95

Trusted

Must resist the urge to call Jared Leto a prick....

13. CMilliken

Trusted

I've heard their live show is pretty bad.

14. CMilliken

Trusted

I'm off and on with this band. I listened to The Kill one day on an old iPod classic 64gb and it legit killed my iPod. A frowny iPod appeared on the screen and it's never worked since.

15. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Everyone should check out the documentary on Netflix about them and their label dispute. Some of the music industry stuff in it is interesting, but they come off so pretentious in it it's comically bad

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Reports are saying that Leto couldn't get out of character as the Joker and he sent dead rats to his bandmates and wrote songs about how much he hates Batman

Schooner and carlosonthedrums like this.
  17. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Saw them once on taste of chaos and again opening for Linkin park and they were unbelievable both times, though I too wanna hear Leto sing as much as possible. Last record underwhelmed me but I'm definitely excited to hear something new.

Schooner likes this.
  18. Schooner

Trusted

Best concert I've ever been too and I've seen 100s

19. CMilliken

Trusted

I've heard Jared is really lazy and doesn't sing a lot of the lyrics. I'm all for sing alongs but I think it would get pretty old after a couple songs. I want to see the bands preform their material. I can stay at home with friends and sing along to an album. Or go to an Emo Night.

20. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

i agree with this in general... i can't speak to whether or not this band does it... but when bands constantly hold the mic out to the crowd it gets on my nerves

CMilliken likes this.
  21. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

Well, that's slightly vindicating. I've mainly just balked at prices for their shows (and their merch, and, well, pretty much everything they do). I definitely don't want to pay that kind of markup for glorified crowd karaoke.

CMilliken likes this.
  22. Schooner

Trusted

I can't recall much of this at my concert. Only for the "oooh ooohhs" and not actually word vocals etc in eg Closer to the edge