Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thirty Seconds To Mars "Monolith" tour (Walk The Moon, Misterwives, Joywave, K Flay, more) Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Phil507, Feb 8, 2018.

1. musicfan10

Trusted

Please tell us how many are there

2. bkaeser93

Trusted

I missed Joywave but it’s a lot more crowded then I expected. Plenty of empty seats but still decently filled.

3. crash53456

Regular

There seems to be a lot of people here. Also last time I saw WtM they sucked ass. Tonight they were amazing. What happened since 2012 besides Shut Up and Dance?

4. bkaeser93

Trusted

They have put out two great albums

5. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Man I feel like you stalk this thread waiting for people to reply just so you can take another shot at 30stm. What’s with the vendetta? We’re that an ex’s favorite band or something? I have never seen anything like it.

6. musicfan10

Trusted

It just pisses me off they charging so much for a 12 song set. I mean let’s be real, numerous ppl have said the same thing. They take for granted their fans

Oddjob likes this.
  7. bkaeser93 Jun 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 1, 2018)
    bkaeser93

Trusted

Notes from the show:
    Walk The Moon should of headlined easily.
    Had to leave early I couldn’t stand staying for 30 Seconds To Mars. They were just trying way to hard and way to much to get the crowd singing. Jared’s ego is just so high and I can’t stand it lol. And Misterwives was super fun. Crowd was bigger then expected but I did notice people getting seat upgrades for free.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  8. cricketandclover Jul 1, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 1, 2018)
    cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I do like how musicfan10 is now talking like the authority on this tour after asking like 5,000 questions about crowd size, set length, etc.

This has been a fun thread overall.

9. musicfan10

Trusted

Look 30seconds is terrible and wtm is only high point of this tour.

Oddjob likes this.
  10. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I enjoyed all of the sets on this tour including TSTM. I just wish they played more songs. I mean WTM played almost as many and they had like 30 minutes less time. I understand why people would be mad at that especially if they paid so much, I only paid $3 so maybe that's why I had a good time lol

Oddjob likes this.
  11. crash53456

Regular

I can’t be mad about the amount of songs since I got free tickets, but TSTM put on a great show last night and the crowd seemed way more into them than WtM.

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yeah, say what you want about 30STM but the majority of the crowd is there to see them and they do really command the audience. I've always liked their songs enough, and since they don't change their setlist much, luckily they still play all the ones I know.

But WTM is still the main reason I even went to this tour, plus the openers. I'm bummed that MW and Joywave aren't on the Denver date.

crash53456 likes this.
  13. TMS2787

Trusted

sHoUlDn’T wTm Be HeAdLiN tHiS

14. TMS2787

Trusted

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed this and when I called it out I was told that I’m mean on here. Sooooo :shrug:.

There’s three weeks left of the tour I hope that we get more of @musicfan10’s box recipets pulls.

15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I've come around on musicfan10 big time, actually.

musicfan10 and Oddjob like this.
  16. TMS2787

Trusted

Oddjob likes this.
  17. Oddjob

Because he should be headlining this tour

18. musicfan10

Trusted

I would at least play a full set lol

heymattrick likes this.
  19. Oddjob

Wood defs buy a coffee table retrospective written by musicfan10 about this tour

20. musicfan10

Trusted

Heard they cut their set to 11 songs now

21. TMS2787

Trusted

That hasn’t happened once. I’m now starting to question the creditably of @musicfan10 posts in here! #FakeNews?

MysteryKnight likes this.
  22. musicfan10

Trusted

I was just messing around. You got to admit 13 songs is pathetic

23. TMS2787

Trusted

I gotta admit I’ve seen bands play three hours and play 17 songs. That’s double 30STM set time and only 4 more songs.

24. musicfan10

Trusted

Well tool plays 12 songs but it usually lasts over 2 hours. Look I just think 30s is taking advantage of their fans. But with that being said, you can get tickets for $1 on day of show

25. TMS2787

Trusted

A dollar?! Wow. I overpaid at $4!

MysteryKnight likes this.