Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thirty Seconds To Mars "Monolith" tour (Walk The Moon, Misterwives, Joywave, K Flay, more) Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Phil507, Feb 8, 2018.

1. J12

Trusted Supporter

I received an email from Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion a couple of weeks ago offering free tickets for last night's show, just pay the service fees. It's a 3 hour drive for me, and even though I LOVE that venue, I don't like 30STM's newer stuff enough to do that on a Tuesday. Now seeing the number of songs they play, I'm really glad I didn't.

I also figured it was just lawn seating, but, nope. I went in just for the hell of it to see what was available and they would've let me buy pit tickets for like ~$9 (the price of the service fee.)

2. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Wow...that's bad. They should fire their booking agent for this tour. Should have just booked 2-3k size rooms and avoid the embarrassment.

3. musicfan10

Trusted

It’s been a disgrace and I feel bad for walk the moon

heymattrick and Oddjob like this.
  4. zachmacD

Trusted

do we know around how many people are staying for 30stm? At the 104.5 show it seemed like people were leaving in droves after Portugal the man

5. musicfan10

Trusted

I heard they had less than 200 ppl for their set the other night

zachmacD and Oddjob like this.
  6. heymattrick

Sending my love

In Cleveland, it was pretty light in the amphitheatre until Walk the Moon-ish. By 30STM it had filled up quite a bit.

7. zachmacD

Trusted

lol, you're kidding right?

8. musicfan10

Trusted

No look on youtube

9. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

What vague and unhelpful statements those are!

joe.boy.fresh. and heymattrick like this.
  10. Phil507

Went last night. First 3 bands were excellent. Stayed for most of 30STM but just couldn't handle it (left around "The Kill"). Band is basically a karaoke version of their former selves.

11. musicfan10

Trusted

How many stayed for 30s?

12. Phil507

Um...the majority in attendance since they were the headlining act.

heymattrick likes this.
  13. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Just got seats for tonight for $3 lol

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

Hahaha did you snag those on TickPick?

15. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah haha. There's seats in the first section for $15 which I considered but decided to just go with the cheapest. But with my luck they are gonna get lowered to like $5 lol

manoverboard365 likes this.
  16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Haha that's awesome. Have you used TickPick before? I actually just heard about it today and I'm trying to figure out how reliable they are.

17. MysteryKnight Jun 21, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 21, 2018)
    MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Nope, never have so hopefully everything is fine lol

And of course the 1st section tickets are down to $8 already. I should have just waited lol

18. musicfan10

Trusted

Please explain tickstick?

19. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Used TickPick for Lorde tickets this year. No issues whatsoever and cheaper than StubHub

20. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Show tonight was awesome. Only saw the last few songs of Misterwives but I really enjoyed them. Walk the Moon was outstanding as usual.

There was an hour intermission between until TSTM came on (they came on at 9:40). I get that they have to set up and stuff but that’s a long time (especially when the stage is just a drum set with some screens lol). But overall they were really good, I like the fan intersection but a little less and they could have played more songs lol

21. heymattrick

Sending my love

Looks like Joywave was playing to less than 50 people or so in New Jersey tonight. You can see it on Walk the Moons Instagram story. Place looks almost completely empty and those who were there, were sitting down. So Joywave played their song Destruction six times in a row!! Hahahaha

MysteryKnight likes this.
  22. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I’ve used TickPick plenty of times. It’s incredible. I am surprised it isn’t a more well known service at this point.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  23. bkaeser93

Trusted

So stoked for this tonight!!!!

24. musicfan10

Trusted

You are probably the only one! This tour has been a massive flop

25. bkaeser93

Trusted

I’m not really excited for 30STM I’m mainly excited for WTM and then Joywave and Misterwives are a plus