Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Third Eye Blind/Silversun Pickups - The Summer Gods Tour Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by m32137, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

It didn't empty out at Darien Lake, but any people leaving was too many people leaving. Like did you really come for those singles only? The best three songs on the record are the last three songs.

2. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

during the encore? I was at the show and kept looking back and the amphitheater part still looked packed anyway, can't speak for the lawn

3. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I was at that show and I didn't notice this. Some people left early because they were too drunk to function, but most of the crowd seemed pretty amped for the second half of the record.

SlappinCups and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm guessing people just wanted to get a jump on the traffic.

5. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

For a couple of songs that makes sense, but they left halfway through the set

smowashere likes this.
  6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Ohhhh, I see. I thought it was after Never Let You Go.

7. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

What kind of dork doesn't stay for god of wine

8. Craig Manning

There was a guy puking on himself about 15 feet to my left. So...him.

9. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I'll give that guy a pass

Mr. Serotonin and Craig Manning like this.
  10. Yeah at my show there were three dudes that lit a maaaaaassive joint towards the end of the set. It was making a lot of smoke so they were trying to pass it around but nobody around them wanted it. It was actually pretty hilarious to watch. Anyway they kept smoking it and eventually one of the dudes just straight up zonks out during Never Let You Go and they had to leave.

11. Craig Manning

It was a shitshow, honestly. So many people lighting up joints or drunk off their asses.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  12. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

I for one did not mind the access to all that craft beer every hundred feet haha. God that was a nice night for a couple Oberons

Mr. Serotonin and Craig Manning like this.
  13. Craig Manning

I only had one beer after getting into the actual venue, but we tailgated for a bit so I was feeling pretty good by the time the show started anyway, haha

Mr. Serotonin and SlappinCups like this.
  14. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I smelt it but sadly no one dealt it.

truelovewaits likes this.
  15. Knew I should've hit you up on here before the show! Brought my pen along, which kept me in very good company throughout the show haha.

muttley likes this.
  16. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Thats the way to go! I considered smoking beforehand but I had a couple beers and work in the morning.
    I need to make it a point to meet up next time we hit the same show.