Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Third Eye Blind/Silversun Pickups - The Summer Gods Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by m32137, Jan 17, 2017.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah i looked at the dates wrong earlier so that's why i didn't say anything but the baltimore date is firefly

2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

WOMP WOMP. That explains it.

3. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm not surprised that this tour is going to be in Cleveland. Third Eye Blind seems to play in this area every Summer and I think they do pretty well. Depending on how much I can get tickets for I might take my girlfriend. She def is a lot bigger fan than I am and neither of us have seen SSUP. But I guess we'll see.

Well, I guess that settles it! Haha.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

Hmmm, I would be more excited if it wasn't amphitheaters.

5. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I only have 2 weddings that I'm going to this year and unfortunately one of them falls on the Cleveland date of this tour :(

6. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Besides the lack of Kevin Cadogen, my main issue is that Stephan just CAN'T hit a lot of these notes anymore. Songs like Losing A Whole Year, Thanks A Lot, Good For You will totally lose their power. I'm one of the lucky few who saw them 3 times when they were touring on the self-titled between 97-98 so I'm not sure how essential this is.

7. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I have never heard of the Clearwater venue. Unless they changed the name to Vinoy Park.

8. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Still in the process of deciding if and what date I will attend...

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Anyone in here seen Silversun Pickups? I've never gotten to see them, though I like their music.

10. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Silversun Pickups were great live. I saw them last summer in Toronto. They were crazy tight and basically sounded bang on to the records

estacey99 likes this.
  11. m32137

Regular

Coachman Park has been around for a long time. My girlfriend grew up there and said she used to go to jazz festivals and stuff there as a kid. I guess it just isn't used for rock acts very often.

12. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

They sound exactly the same as they do on record. Very good live

13. Collins

Trusted

they're fantastic live.

I slept on the dashboard/3eb tour a couple years ago so i'm gonna try to make it out to this. still haven't seen these guys live yet.

14. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

3EB are pretty good but there are A LOT of drunk bros at their shows. Saw them at my college in 08 and then again 3 years ago at a regular venue.

15. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Any info on a pre-sale password?

trevorshmevor and MegT585 like this.
  16. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Yes, don't miss them. Took me over 5 years of being a fan to finally catch them live.

17. zack33107

Regular

Does anyone have an efficient way to stay on top of when this inevitably ends up on Groupon?

18. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

If I can get pit tickets, this will probably be the best show of the year.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  19. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

anyone know what the third eye blind password tomorrow might be? not sure if it'd be on their site or newsletter or something

20. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They are announcing it at 9:30 tomorrow morning, likely on Twitter.

MegT585 and estacey99 like this.
  21. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The password is 3eb. Shocker!

muttley, trevorshmevor and MegT585 like this.
  22. m32137 Jan 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 23, 2017)
    m32137

Regular

Clearwater presale not showing up. Hmm..

EDIT - finally appeared. The seating chart doesn't match up at all so I have no idea where the tickets I bought are. Oh, well..

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Pit tix for Cleveland are $95 before fees lol

That's insane

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yeah, my show came to over $100 after fees. Just couldn't pull the trigger on this incarnation of the band.

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Looked at the price options and two decent CTR tickets were $86 after fees. I could swing that.