Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Third Eye Blind / Jimmy Eat World Summer 2019 Tour Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Onlyadirector, Jan 25, 2019.

1. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Deep inside of you and ten days late should be Permanent in the set imo.

manoverboard365 and SlappinCups like this.
  2. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I missed the s/t tour so I was happy with the setlist.

3. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

Ok now my heart is set on a Fall '19 club tour playing Blue in full for the 20th anniversary

bachna84 likes this.
  4. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Not that there’s a bad JEW set,but this is so so good. I’m glad Sure & Certain is staying in the set, I’d put that up against any single they’ve released.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  5. EddieDS

Regular Supporter

Anybody been to Theater of the Clouds in Portland before? If you get a seat do you have to sit there or are there any places to stand around? Tickets are only like $10 on stubhub so I figure I can't not go.

6. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

It’s just Moda Center divided so it uses roughly 1/4 of the arena. It’ll just be a small scale arena show.

EddieDS likes this.
  7. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Do it, especially if it's a faraway seat, you're going to be upgraded

*is slightly salty because I paid full price for floor*

8. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Upgraded?

9. midnightxtaylor

Regular

It sold horribly, so they're going to fill in the lower levels/center

10. jjnunn118

Yeah this is one of the shows that confused me by being at Moda. This, Rob Thomas, and Coheed all should have been at Ridgefield. I’m glad they’re not because Ridgefield fucking sucks, but Moda is way too big for this, even if it is just 1/4 of the place

11. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Wish I didn't work tonight, I'd love to go to this for that cheap.

12. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Coheed is even worse off. But TOTC is getting a lot of shows this summer since it would otherwise be an empty venue. And it means I don't have to drive anywhere, so I have no complaints.

13. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I honestly think even ridgefield is too big for these shows. Honestly mastodon/Coheed should be at the roseland or maybe crystal.

14. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah Edgefield or the zoo would have been better. Ridgefield is just as big and a pain in the ass.

15. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Ridgefield holds 18,000... wayy too big. TOTC is just over 6,000 if they open it all, which they're not tonight.

16. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Crystal / Roseland are far too small for the Coheed/Mastodon tour, but Edgefield woulda been ideal.

When it comes to Portland fields, Edge > Ridge

17. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Really interested to see if it will be 3EB closing each night.

18. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yes. They are more popular.

19. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

On the other hand, as someone without a car, it’s nice to not have to take three buses out to Edgefield.

20. jjnunn118

Think I’ve said this before on this site, maybe in this thread, but I can’t believe there’s a band called Ra Ra Riot that is this disinterested in making music that is even the slightest bit interesting

21. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

“Ghost Under Rocks” is a fucking great song but it sounds like they changed their sound?

22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Ra Ra Riot is great and an excellent opener for this tour.

23. jjnunn118

This is like the 3rd time I’ve seen them and they get less interesting each time. Fully don’t get it

24. jjnunn118

Jimmy switched out I Will Steal You Back for 23 which is the best possible switch.

25. jjnunn118

Third Eye Blind switched out Crystal Baller for Company which is a really wild change