Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Third Eye Blind / Jimmy Eat World Summer 2019 Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Onlyadirector, Jan 25, 2019.

1. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

I love 3eb but that's all highway robbery

2. manoverboard365

Trusted

Are tickets really moving quickly? This is one of those shows I just figured I didn't need to worry about until week of.

3. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Sadly never got a code so if anyone has an extra they'd be willing to share that they're not using, let me know.

4. Phil507

Can't tell but looking at Jones Beach, the Pit section is still the darker blue which leads me to believe there are a fair amount of tickets left. Sadly I don't have a code but will try Citi presale at noon.

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Got a ticket in the first 10 rows for $120. Way more than I wanted to spend but whatever, I’m just happy it’s over.

GEM37 likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

These prices are hysterical.

Joe4th likes this.
  7. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Got a pit ticket for LA date. Was pricey but I hate having a seat for shows

8. marissalg

Trusted

I can’t get the presale for my date to work :/

9. sh0ez

Regular

I feel bad for those paying pit prices or for a seat. Pittsburgh's show is all GA and is $66 after fees and I still think that's crazy. Especially after seeing them for free after a Pirates game a few years ago. I'm waiting for some summer deal on tickets.

Xpertguy5 and ncarrab like this.
  10. ALT/MSC/FAN

I wish my venue had a GA pit for this.

11. ALT/MSC/FAN Jan 30, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 30, 2019)
    ALT/MSC/FAN

Okay, so I'm seeing that the venue for Columbus is all GA, so I think I'm going to sell my ticket for MI, get lawn for MI, and then just go to Columbus too. It's Express Live, which I've wanted to go to forever now.

bachna84 likes this.
  12. Xpertguy5

Trusted

The venue for my show has a tiny pit so I had to settle for the cheapest soundcheck package. It was only like $20 more than the regular tickets so wasn't too bad

13. Phil507

Got a GA Pit Ticket for Jones Beach ($136). I believe that venue is usually more expensive than most since it's in the NYC-area and always a state park but...still, damn. I think the Incubus w/Jimmy Eat World tour in 2017 was cheaper.

14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Summer tours that hit outdoor venues usually end up on some sort of Groupon type deal. I wasn't sure the other day that this tour would have any deals, but now I do think they will and those paying $100+ are crazy.

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

I get what you mean, but this is just a tour that I don't want to be on lawn for. There are some tours I'm fine with doing that because I don't really care about having an upclose experience, but these are two of my favorite bands, one of which I've never seen before.

bachna84 likes this.
  16. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Well it depends on a few things. Where you want to sit, how important the bands are to you, etc.

I don't like lawn seats which is what the groupon deals usually are. Also this is my favorite band touring with my 3rd or 4th favorite band so I would've paid much more than $100 for the great seats I have.

bachna84 likes this.
  17. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Are we the same person?!

18. Maverick

Trusted

I’m pretty upset at these prices. Subpar seats for way too much.. fuck can’t buy them right now.

19. GEM37

She haunts the roads

So like, for the less discerning among us, how much are the nosebleeds/lawn tix folks are seeing?

20. Maverick

Trusted

Cheapest I saw for the Greek theatre in LA is 30$ for way in the back and then it ranges from 40-70 for the mid section. Decent seats to me for these great bands start at $90. It only gets higher from there.

21. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I'm laughing at the fact that they're charging a thousand for you to be side stage

Joe4th, ALT/MSC/FAN and ItsAndrew like this.
  22. m32137

Regular

I remember their 2017 tour had $1500 VIP tickets where you watched the show from the soundboard. I laughed when my $50 seats were literally right next to it.

falafelmywaffle and Xpertguy5 like this.
  23. Xpertguy5

Trusted

People actually dropped $1500 on that? This is all too funny

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  24. ALT/MSC/FAN

Third Eye Blind is my second favorite band, and I would only pay $1500 for a VIP package if I was an eccentric billionaire.

estacey99 likes this.
  25. a lack of color

Regular

There's also the fact that there's no lawn area allowing the venue to sell an extra couple thousand tickets like most amphitheaters in the country.