Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Third Eye Blind / Jimmy Eat World Summer 2019 Tour Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Onlyadirector, Jan 25, 2019.

1. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

2. stars143

Trusted

Guess they won't be touring together again...

bachna84 likes this.
  3. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

don't show this to Larry, his head will explode

4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Not surprised. The one time I saw TEB live Jenkins acted super weird the entire time and had the most offputting stage presence. Would be shocked if he were a creepy asshole lol

5. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

6. bachna84

7. TMS2787

Trusted

I can’t say I’m surprised. But I am surprised he Tweeted that. The dude must be really bad.

8. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I could always tell SJ definitely had ego problems, but wow he must truly be a shitty dude for Zach to tweet that

stars143 likes this.
  9. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

I'm still annoyed at Jones Beach for an REM show we (tried) attending a few years ago. The top level of the theater was struck by lightning during Modest Mouse, and they evacuated everyone. We were told to go home, which we did, because the rest of the show would be canceled. Sure enough, R.E.M. took the stage a little bit later, and they broke up shortly thereafter, so I've never seen them.

No one there had any idea what was happening or how to handle the situation. The trek out there from NJ is pretty much the worst, too.

theasteriskera likes this.
  10. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Story time! Stephen Jenkins played an event at my office. He showed up late, rambled about flying in from a surfing trip and taking an Ambien (which I'd bet money he was still on during the set), and opened the set with "Blade" off of Dopamine, which is a weird fucking song to play in an office setting.

Blade
    All These Things
    Everything Is Easy
    Slow Motion

That's it.

kelseyleigh and bachna84 like this.
  11. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

lol I would be so disappointed but then so amazed at that.

12. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

13. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

If you've ever watched a Stephan Jenkins interview you could come to the same conclusions. Dude's on another planet, it's actually kind of fascinating.

14. Jackbo487

Regular

whoa that Zach tweet

15. TMS2787

Trusted

That makes me think of when he did a radio session here - I think it was on the rooftop bar of a swanky hotel, I didn’t go but I had two friends who went and he said he didn’t do a single song anyone knew and he said: “I’m not playing anything will know and that’s fine. I do these so I can play what I want.” Which is fair but… if you don’t want to play Jumper every night (and sound like shit while doing it) don’t. Lol.

16. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Plus he just wears really weird pants.

17. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

18. bachna84

very awkward

19. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

I am prepared to burn (incinerate) my 3eb records if need be

Brent and falafelmywaffle like this.