Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Things you hate about Apple Phone!

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Shyam Sharma, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Shyam Sharma

Regular

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know what are the things that you guys find really annoying with Apple Phones and also wanted to know whether they are better than Android phones.

Thank You!

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  2. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I switched to an iPhone 6S about a year ago but in the last 3 years I’ve gone through Samsung, HTC, and LG phones. The reason I’ve stuck with my iPhone is because basically nothing annoys me about it. Can’t think of anything at all. There’s a reason Apple is known for design, everything with the iPhone is so intuitive and well made. That said, Android phones are pretty great. There are far more little annoyances like glitches and freezing but nothing I couldn’t put up with. My HTC One M8 was probably my favorite Android phone, Samsungs are good but don’t deserve their reputation as the standard Android phone, and my LG was alright but gimmicky.

Shyam Sharma likes this.
  3. jorbjorb

7 rings

I've personally never had an android but I have had zero issues with my iphone 6 over the past three years. It works everytime and it's very easy to use. I could only imagine that the newer phones are even better.

Shyam Sharma likes this.
  4. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Other than a perpetual space issue, I've had no problems with my Iphones. Have the 7 now and love the camera, never have to reset or worry about glitches or anything. As for the space issue, I just back up all photos to google photos, and it's all good. The latest software update makes it really easy to clear up space in areas I wasn't looking before as well...not sure I'd ever switch to Android, unless Apple completely changed everything.

Shyam Sharma likes this.
  5. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

I think this is what he was talking about when he said Apple phone.

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I hate that they have a stem, because I always remove the stem from my apples.

Shyam Sharma and skogsraet like this.
  7. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I can’t imagine going to android since I’m pretty ingrained in the Apple ecosystem and I just think design is on another level but I think Apple does get plenty wrong. Apple Music is consistently buggy for one thing.

Shyam Sharma likes this.
  8. Shyam Sharma

Regular

Thank you all for your great comments :)