Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Word Alive / Volumes / Islander / Invent, Animate Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

if epiphany makes a comeback, i'll lose all the air in my lungs.

2. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

this starts in less than a month! I picked up me and ma dukes some VIP passes, we didn't do VIP in the spring and I want her to experience it. :)

also, pamelas and telles dog is sick, if anybody wants to donate a few dollars, i'm sure they'd appreciate it. here's a link!

Click here to support Colby The Frenchie Medical Fund by Tyler Smith

3. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

11/19 at Cabooze seems to have been moved or cancelled. No longer on the venue's site and there is a show in its place.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The band replied to someone's comment and said the show might get moved.

Jalicia Thomson Does anyone going to the Minneapolis show know where to get tickets? Or did it sell out?
    Like · Reply · October 28 at 11:09pm
    [​IMG]
    The Word Alive
    TWA.soundrink.com for now, show may move but those tickets will remain valif

y2jayjk likes this.
  5. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

anybody make it out to the CA fest they headlined lastnight? apparently the set their playing on the overdose tour is gonna have more songs and they played a song lastnight they've never played. my guess is a Life Cycles or Real cut. my guess from Life Cycles would be Belong & my guess from Real would be either The Fortune Teller or Collapsing

6. Darth Annihilus

Regular

There's been a guy at the vip the last couple tours here in FL asking them to play Collapsing. It would be cool to see. I really just want to see them play Battle Royale though.

7. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

there are many songs I wish they'd play live and collapsing is one of them. I could see it happening one day. I just think this may be the "back to your roots" type of tour the way they are hyping the deceiver and life cycles songs. ;) also, they should be playing battle royale this tour, I'm thinking a good 17-18 songs from them this tour, and atleast 4-5 from deceiver, 3 from life cycles, 1 from Empire, 3 from Real, and 6 from Dark Matter.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

9. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

10. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

Didn't know that Zack was going to be in a pop punk band.

11. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Last time you thought this fam they played 9 songs off Dark Matter and had a 14 song set. I don't get my hopes up for TWA sets anymore =[

all this being said, if they do play some songs they haven't live yet, my hope would be The Fortune Teller and Ambitionary.

12. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

but bruuuuuuh, they only played 7 songs from Dark Matter on the Dark Matter tour. I'm not sure on the exact amount of songs, but I know most of the songs they'll play. I know they are adding in Insane and Overdose to the set as well.

EDIT: They said they are not playing any songs from Empire this tour, only for VIP peeps.

13. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I'd like to hear Never Forget or Runaway again on this tour but I expect it to be very Dark Matter heavy again. I haven't seen them play Room 126 since the Unconditional Tour with MMF either. Fingers crossed for surprises.

14. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

i got someone going to the first date next week for the first night, ill post the setlist.

15. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Yesss this show starts at 12:30 in the afternoon now in Minneapolis. I am actually pumped haha. I work overnights so this is kind of cool.

16. atlas

Trusted

I might go to this if Volumes' set is good. Don't give a rat's ass about TWA but Invent, Animate and Volumes are a good enough deal for 20 bucks.

y2jayjk likes this.
  17. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

That's exactly where I'm at

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This starts tomorrow.

19. Beyond two lances

Did you find out what it was

20. atlas

Trusted

it's only 10:30 in Portland, show is probably still going on

21. Beyond two lances

Oh damn haha it's like midnight here well tell me if you find out:)

22. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

sellout
    hounds of anubis
    made this way
    overdose
    insane
    dreamer
    grunge
    face to face
    dragon spell
    lighthouse
    play the victim
    entirety
    life cycles
    -------------
    trapped

Beyond two lances likes this.
  23. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

That's not what I was thinking when they said "longest setlist to date".......

24. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

yeah, same. also where's epiphany & the other songs they teased? ugh.

25. Matthew

Regular