Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years Band • Page 127

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

The Pierogi likes this.
  2. adamlikesdogs

@meaninglessritual

Had a neat thing happen yesterday.

I live in Seoul right now and I just moved into my apartment in January. I don't know any of my neighbors, but from what I've seen they're mostly office worker types and certainly not people you would expect to be into a less mainstream American pop punk band. Korea is all about trends and it's rare for people to deviate from the mainstream stuff. But the other day, waiting for my elevator I swore I heard Soupy's voice. I moved into the hall and held my breath to listen better and sure enough one of my neighbors was listening to Hoodie Weather! It was a small moment but for some reason, being so far from home and familiarity, it made my day.

3. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

Huge Kevin Devine vibes on the solo song. Here for it.

4. BenSmith94

Trusted

My Came Out Swinging sign has been delayed due to construction quality issues, presume everyone else in the same boat?

5. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Listening to TGG on vinyl tonight and I somehow forgot how absolutely incredible this album is???

“Two men will always be remembered for dropping the bomb, I’ll always be remembered for my fuck ups...” fuck

ArmsLikeTeeth and anotherpancake like this.
  6. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

It is 'Truman', by the way.

sonder and The Pierogi like this.
  7. smowashere and Thrillcollinz like this.
  8. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Love that artwork

smowashere likes this.
  9. A couple other listings also have May 7 as the release date, so I guess there's a chance it's coming out this week?

10. karcrashianpanache

hysterical and useless

11. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I hope it doesn’t all sound like when I face into the wind

The Pierogi likes this.
  12. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Not particularly stoked for it but will preorder and support regardless.

13. Looks like the RockMerch link got taken down, did anyone already pre order it ?

14. His manager clarified in the TWY Facebook group that it was a distributor error and isn’t actually coming out until later this year.

tyler2tall likes this.
  15. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

some weirdness going on with that record according to Vinyl Collective forum:
    upload_2021-5-10_10-13-36.png

Saying that its now dated for 11/19

smowashere likes this.
  16. That's really weird. At least there won't be any pressing delays.

17. My buddy ended up with this today. Didn’t bother asking how. I’m assuming people were able to order it for a brief time when it went up.

18. I was waiting on an official preorder (which I had assumed was coming last week). Kind of wish I'd ordered now.

The Pierogi likes this.
  19. Outside of the weirdness, how is it?

20. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

As cool as it is to know it exists and see a copy in real life, such a bummer for Dan now that this has ruined the announcement of the record

21. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Wow, someone fucked up big time

22. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

sounds like theres a handful of copies out there.

23. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone know when the 2nd pressing of the Upsides/Suburbia box set is going to ship? I could've sworn it was April but I still haven't received a shipping notice...

24. I thought I heard they were coming in June, I might be crazy

25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Happy 10 years to Suburbia today