Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years to Release New Album in April • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 2, 2018.

1. untilitkills83

no closer to heaven's production seemed a little...meh, for lack of a better term. But Greatest Generation and Suburbia sounded on point.

2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Both were fantastic if you liked Upsides and Suburbia you'll like both albums

Spenny likes this.
  3. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

agreed. And honestly, I thought the songs in NCTH were fantastic. Just needed to sound better sonically.

4. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

5. Turkeylegz

Trusted

These guys seem to be the masters of releasing music at the right points in my life.

I'm so excited.

6. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Song at the beginning was really cool

7. oneeightytwo

Regular

Bring it on. Always ready for new TWY.

8. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Was going to say the exact same thing. Hate how much the low vocals wreck most tracks for me. Just not as enjoyable and I don't know the black magic behind manually changing it to make it better.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  9. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

This is gonna be the big one.

10. oldboot

Regular

Wouldn’t be a Wonder Years thread without people bitching about the production

smowashere likes this.
  11. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

this trailer blew my mind! Most anticipated record of the year, possibly few years for me.

12. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

Most anticipated record of the year.

13. SundayDrive555

This treaded that line of authentic and a bit pretentious. The record will decided that I suppose. High hopes.

14. youngplanetary

calling it now, this record is gonna make me cry my fucking eyes out

Turkeylegz likes this.
  15. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

So excited after the teaser - really cool they'll have things to accompany the songs, like pics and poems etc... Can't wait to finally hear a song off of it.

16. ViTO

@vitopagano It Must Get Lonely

EXCITED as always for a TWY release.

17. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

Favorite band, absolutely stoked for new music from them.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  18. oneeightytwo

Regular

Good to have you back around here!

19. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I've listened to around 15-20 seconds of the clip on youtube, which is a shitty mobile phone recording of a vinyl played in the background, and it sounded bad as for the quality, obviously, but the song itself sounded interesting and promising, can't wait!

20. ViTO

@vitopagano It Must Get Lonely

haha .. I always lurk the forums so I never really left. Hope all is well with you !!

21. oneeightytwo

Regular

Nothing quite like a TWY release on here! Those days when Suburbia dropped were the best!
    Not too bad thanks! Hope TeamPagano's doing well!

ViTO likes this.
  22. huntercrunch

Regular

I really didn't like No Closer to Heaven, but I'll always give these guys' new stuff a listen.

The Greatest Generation is by far their best in my opinion. I'm not expecting them to sound like that anymore, but I hope I like this one more than the last one.