Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years / Tigers Jaw / Tiny Moving Parts / Worriers Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Feb 13, 2018.

1. I have a feeling NYC will be a slower seller than last time. The last tour sold out in a couple weeks but it was 1500 cap and that ridiculous pop-punk bill. Hope it sells out by the day of, though. They deserve it.

2. Karimehome

I’m thinking the NJ show will sell out fast, that is such a small venue (I think around a 500 cap). I love the Fillmore but I’m happy to have a local show, it’s been a while!

3. Kelsey

Regular

Happy this is going to the Crofoot in Michigan I love that venue. Definitely gonna hit up Pitt because it’s the day after I turn 26 and some others this is gonna be fun

4. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Are we assuming TMP gets added to the rest of the dates after their headline is over? That would make me much more excited but regardless it's so nice to have another TWY album cycle/headliner to look forward to

5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Alright I dug into TJ a little bit...I really wish she was the lead singer.

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

100%

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

So are you guys saying the dates with the *'s next to them (i.e. my date in Portland) they'll be eventually added to, just not now so they have a chance to sell more tickets on their headliner stops? Because I'd love to see TMP twice in three months.

8. People doing VIP, what did you request for sound check songs?

I did "New Years With Carl Weathers" and "My Life As Rob Gordon."

I think those are the last two post-2009 songs that I haven't heard live yet (besides "Hey Thanks" and maybe a couple on NCTH).

9. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yes. check TMP's dates, i guarantee every market they're asterisk'd here will be one on their tour. if all the dates were like, at one end of the tour i could see a different opener but bands aren't just going to not play random select dates throughout

10. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Logan Circle: A New Hope and Me Vs. The Highway.

troyplaysbass likes this.
  11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Just checked, you are correct! Not all the same cities, but all the same states.

12. If I end up getting VIP, I'll probably do 2 among the following: Hostels & Brothels, Summers in PA, We Could Die Like This (although, they played this at the Boot and Saddle show. Hoping it ends up in the main set), A Raindance in Traffic, Stained Glass Ceilings.

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Leavenhouse, Logan Circle A New Hope, and some stuff off GSOI are the only songs I haven't heard live and would request

14. Looking back at setlist.fm, I’m actually not sure if I’ve seen “Highway” either, although I feel like I have distinct memory of it. No matter what it will be cool to hopefully hear some deeper cuts.

15. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

New Years with Carl Weathers is, I think, still my favorite TWY song. It has like five choruses, it's one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard in my entire life.

troyplaysbass likes this.
  16. It could easily be wrong. The first time I saw The Wonder Years, they played “Cul-de-sac” and I took a video, but it didn’t appear on setlist.fm.

17. Definitely possible. I might even have a setlist from the show with it at home.

ryanfears likes this.
  18. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'd want Hostels & Brothels, My Life as Rob Gordon and/or Me vs. the Highway.

Kelsey and JaytotheGee like this.
  19. Collins

Trusted

I'm a simple man. I see Tigers Jaw, I buy a ticket

natefoundglory likes this.
  20. Kelsey

Regular

Yessss honestly this is exactly what I’d request. Assuming you got VIP for Detroit?

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I did! :) Did you get VIP for Chicago? I talked to Dom about doing Chicago with you, him and your sis!

22. Kelsey

Regular

Yeah we should talk! I’ve planned like very little so far but I’m sure I’ll do Chicago

23. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I will be at the Philly show

24. Pavel

How many songs are usually played at the VIP soundcheck?

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I think the website said 3 or 4.