Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years / Tigers Jaw / Tiny Moving Parts / Worriers Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Feb 13, 2018.

1. emojedi

Trusted

i can see it moving to the electric factory

2. zack33107

Regular

How much bigger is EF?

3. Jerihoar

Regular

Got my ticket! Sooo excited!

4. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

This is on sale already?

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

pretty sure there are presale bundles available and general onsale is friday at 10am

6. natesmith083

Regular

May have to hit up the Chicago date on my 26th birthday. Can only imagine how emotional ‘screen door’ will be live that day.

ryanfears likes this.
  7. Chuck!

Regular

they're the same capacity

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  8. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

And Filmore has much better acoustics too. As much as I despise Live Nation, it's hard for me to want Electric Factory over a Filmore show anyways due to how much nicer the experience is there.

Joshua likes this.
  9. Chuck!

Regular

it's superior in all ways, for sure

10. Jerihoar

Regular

They have a pre sale on vip and normal tickets. Just go to their site and if it takes you to bandsintown click vip tickets and find your date!

11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Four hours! Nice.

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

The VIP seems legit. I'm not even a huge Wonder Years fan, but for $40 more than the ticket you get...

• Early Entry
    • Exclusive Sound Check Session (Songs Played Just for VIPS & Pulled from your requests)
    • Autographed Compact Disc of SISTER CITIES
    • Exclusive Screen Printed Tour Poster
    • Commemorative Key Tag
    • Group Photo w/ The Wonder Years
    The sound check and autographed CD seems worth that. Wish more bands would let you fans in on the sound check.

dotKev likes this.
  13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I did VIP for the TWY/Letlive show in Saginaw and it was cool. I bought mine last minute, but for the VIP thing, they reach out to fans 2-3 weeks before your date and ask you to pick four suggestions of songs you'd like to hear. Then at the show they put all the songs in a hat and have four people randomly pick songs. I remember we got Madelyn, Bar Bands, Won't Be Pathetic Forever and Salinger.

At that one, you also got a t-shirt (too small for me because I bought it off a guy that was a medium), a lanyard and a group photo. They also did a signing after the sound check - bummed they aren't doing that too this time.

suicidesaints, dotKev and ryanfears like this.
  14. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone know the artist presale code for regular tickets?

hairtaylor likes this.
  15. Karimehome

ANTHEM is the code for the Fillmore show but I can’t find one for the House of Independents NJ show!

16. Eclipse

Regular

when i try the fillmore show with ANTHEM it doesn't seem to work, i think that might only be for thursday unless its just my computer

17. dotKev

@dotkevin

Wife and I did VIP during the last tour. Very worth it. I even got to pick out a song out if the hat (it was Lord's Prayer).

Very excited for VIP this time around.

18. Karimehome

You’re probably right, the Fillmore’s tweet said that was for Thurs @ 10am

Eclipse likes this.
  19. Karimehome

I just messaged the venue and TWY2018 worked for the NJ show!

Staypositive83 likes this.
  20. Eclipse

Regular

worked to philly, thank you!

Karimehome likes this.
  21. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Really happy this is at the Wonder and not the Hawthorne or Crystal. Best venue in town and TWY hasn't played there since they opened the PPND tour.

22. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Perfect!! This worked for Philly. Thank you.

23. Karimehome

No prob! Sorry I forgot to quote you but glad you saw the update

24. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Dope, it's at Concord!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  25. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

Thanks! Got tickets to Philly! Glad the openers are heading in this direction. Philly at Union Transfer took a while to sell out last time. So it may depend on the new album hype.