Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years Running Setlist Contest

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Wonder Years are running a contest to help pick their setlist for their upcoming tour.

We’ve got a lot of shows coming up and we’ve written a lot of songs in our career. We wanted your take on what a perfect set for those shows would look like. Let us know via a playlist and we’ll pick five winners per tour to get prize packages! Check out the image for details. pic.twitter.com/HtNDtBPS1m

— The Wonder Years (@thewonderyears) October 17, 2018

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I wonder how creative they would go with this. Like if someone requested they open and close with Came Out Swinging would they actually do that? Regardless this is a very awesome thing for the fans. So many bands have stale setlists so it will be refreshing to hear some of their lesser played tracks.

3. MacbethSin

Regular

Am I missing something that says they'll actually perform the setlists? Looks to me like it's just a prize package giveaway with a fun way to enter?

4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

lol good point, I probably got excited for nothing

5. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Open with lets mochercise close with Madelyn

6. snaps

Regular Supporter

@Jason Tate remember when you used to hide hyperlinks in periods and things on ap.net miss those Easter eggs. It just made me think of that because the word contest wasn’t completed under the link.....