Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years / Real Friends / Knuckle Puck / Moose Blood / Seaway Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 14, 2016.

1. fluffyjdawg

Regular

I wonder what Moose Blood setlist will look like? This is one of the few times I actually want a bad to play mostly new stuff. I’m in love with Blush right now. I’ll Keep You in Mind, From Time to Time is one of my favorite albums, but I basically just saw them play that entire album a couple weeks ago (the whole album minus Kelly Kapowski).

Optimistically I see them playing a nine song setlist. And that’s probably high. I’m really hoping to hear Pastel, Glow, Sway, and Freckle. But considering they’ve only played a few US shows besides Warped Tour I imagine we’re going to hear a lot of old stuff and the early releases from Blush (Honey, Knuckles and Sulk).

MegT585 likes this.
  2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'd guess Pastel, Honey, Knuckles, Bukowski, Boston, Swim Down and Gum will be there setlist. Maybe one other new one

3. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

So ready to get blasted during real friends so I can stomach them

4. dotKev

@dotkevin

Going VIP with my wife to the Sayreville, NJ date. First time ever seeing TWY and it's right around the corner from my house. Fuck yeah.

5. TrailerParkJesus

OG

This sounds pretty spot on

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Wouldn't be surprised if Cherry was in there too.

7. fluffyjdawg

Regular

That sounds about right. One more new song would be just under a 30 minute set.

I could also see them playing Pups or I Hope You're Missing Me instead of a new one. Those two seemed to be crowd favorites based on the three times I've seen them.

8. Jerihoar

Regular

Ordered my ticket today! Super pumped for this line up.

9. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Not going to be able to buy my ticket for a month or two due to moving. So happy that they are playing a bigger venue that will never sell out here.

10. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Got my ticket for the Saturday NYC date today! I love most bands on this tour but haven't listened to Moose Blood much.. that's about to change though.

11. bruinrk

So i overbooked shows and am already going to the Sum 41 show in LA on 11/6..so I'm selling my Wonder Years tickets.
    Hit me up if your interestes. Face value 30 bucks

Jdaniels likes this.
  12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I've been at the Hawthorne multiple times throughout the years and it's always a sauna haha. The Gaslight Anthem show a few years back when it was 102 outside was the worst I've seen the venue.

TWY, Real Friends, and Knucklepuck all play the Hawthorne or Analog normally. Thsee bands all have similar fanbases so I don't see this tour drawing that much more than the band's usually do. A sold out crystal is super hot though and I bet 21 pilots was insane.

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This is exactly what I am hoping Chicago gets!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FYI : A week of being on sale, our Fall Tour is 70% Sold out in NYC, Columbus/Boston/Philly are 60% & Toronto/LA are 50%. Don't sleep on grabbing tickets!

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Columbus will be sold out soon. Tickets have been moving like crazy

Emokid79 likes this.
  17. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

I would be super stoked about this tour like two years ago, but as someone mentioned earlier, tours like this just aren't intriguing to me anymore.

18. Morgan

Morgan

Same. I dislike a lot of the newer poppunk bands.. Broadside is one of the few new bands I really enjoy

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

troyplaysbass likes this.
  20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Got my tickets! Blink on the 9th and 10th and Real Friends on the 11th!

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Who are they? I saw its their first show.

23. Matthew

Regular

Ryan/Joe from KP and Dan from RF's side project

kidinthebushes likes this.
  24. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That Real Friends show looks great. Chase Huglin is such a great guy.

25. I play bass in City Mouth, so I'll see you all there! I'm so excited about that show. Unfortunately I have to leave right after our set and drive down to Bloomington to play with one of my other bands, but there was no way I'd miss this.

kidinthebushes likes this.