Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years / Real Friends / Knuckle Puck / Moose Blood / Seaway Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 14, 2016.

1. heaththehorizon

Regular

Legit 6 dates in relatively easy driving distance, may do something stupid and go to a ton of these.

2. Jerihoar

Regular

Awesome! Glad they'll be playing The Marquee here in az. Super excited.

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

They said there's a venue regulation and they tried, but they can't offer VIP there

4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

TWY have literally never played DC proper. It's nuts.

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Eh, very rarely do these sort of shows go there

6. GEM37

She haunts the roads

ARGHH!!! They're playing the same night as Sum 41, which I already got tickets for. And then their San Diego date is the same as This Will Destroy You's LA show, so I can't go out of my way for that.

Granted, I've already seen The Wonder Years a few times and I'm kind only really interested in this for Moose Blood....

Maybe I'll do something stupid and only go for Moose Blood and then Uber to Sum 41.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  7. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Not coming anywhere within a 6 hour drive and I'm bummed

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'll be at CLE and Cbus for sure

Also Seaway posted on their IG that there is a date on 10/30 but it's not announced yet (probably Chicago)

kidinthebushes likes this.
  9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Man, really bummed that Seaway is on this tour. Those dudes turned out to be pretty scummy and it really tarnishes what is otherwise an awesome lineup.

Really amped to see Moose Blood on this tour though; I missed their small headlining run in July because I was studying for the Bar exam. This was an awesome surprise.

Already bought my VIP package for Sayreville, where are my Jersey folks at?

10. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Will probably be at the Baltimore date. Glad this tour is coming here.

11. fbrrocks

Trusted

Wish they could add ct on 10/20 lol

12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I doubt it. Chicago to Portland is a 31-hour drive with only one day off in between.

13. Collins

Trusted

What are the odds they play any deep cuts? I couldn't get into NCTH at all. How heavy is set on the new shit?

14. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

This must be 2016's version of the Pop Punks Not Dead tour.

But as of right now, that genre is pretty few and far between when credible artists are concerned.

15. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Most people I know up here that like these bands would/do make the trip to Ittawa, so there's no point really to have MTL dates.

Either way, the point is moot because neither city is getting a show haha

redwing91007 likes this.
  16. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

Sorry Chicago fans wanting the actual tour

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Why are Seaway scummy?

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

At least we will get something. Riot Fest after show maybe?

19. Anthony_

cwhit likes this.
  20. MegT585

Trusted

21. cwhit

what a shocker, pop punk dudes stay together

Joe4th likes this.
  22. Anthony_

Yeah that's surprising because she said that, until she came forward, she was sure nobody else besides Seaway and Candy Hearts knew about it. That he was still working with Knuckle Puck after she came forward is troubling, to say the least.

23. cwhit

same reason that JJR still does tour managing and harry corrigan chills with transit and plays with them

24. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Just realized my date is 4 days before I see Pennywise/Strung Out/Unwritten Law. Going to be a fun week!

25. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Found this story tough to follow. The original blog seemed to paint things very black and white and then I heard a podcast where she sort of let it slip that she was actually in a relationship with this guy and back-pedaled/contradicted her initial statement. Not really sure what's fact here. Sucks this guy is still working with bands if it's true.