Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years / Real Friends / Knuckle Puck / Moose Blood / Seaway Tour • Page 15

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 14, 2016.

1. reginaletsgo

Heading to this tonight. Really hoping KP plays No Good and Fences. And TWY plays Last Semester since it looks like they didn't last night?

2. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

TWY played My Last Semester last night

reginaletsgo likes this.
  3. zack33107

Regular

Do you happen to have set times from last night

4. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Seaway - 630-655
    Moose Blood - 710-740
    KP - 755 - 825
    RF - 840 - 930
    TWY - 950 - 1105

5. red8ge

Regular

last night there was a Real Cool dichotomy of a girl running out of crowd crying after being touched while oblivious pop punk singer yelled "keep this scene safe!"

6. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Could you explain more?

7. red8ge

Regular

It was depressing. I was near the back of the crowd during Real Friends, and these two girls come running out of the crowd and one is in tears, the other trying to get her to feel better. She goes into how some guy felt her up in the crowd, and then (I think) grabbed her really hard, so she ran out (sounded like she did not get a good look at him either). When she was recounting this, Dan ended the song and was like "remember, keep this scene safe!" which made her cry even more, and then they left the venue.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  8. BelieF

Regular

Now I was there for that and @red8ge retelling of the story is mostly true. A bouncer I know from he venue tells me it was actually personal as the person feeling up on her was an ex friend. Also Dan from real friends went on a rant about safer space. That being said it's a shame and form what I know no one was reprimanded.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  9. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I heard from somebody who had a similar experience (possibly the same) that the person did end up getting kicked out. Can't confirm, though.

BelieF, Turkeylegz and Jeffrey Booker like this.
  10. BelieF

Regular

It's terrible that this sort of shit happens. I don't get it some times I'm just like why do people have to be creeps?

pauljgreco likes this.
  11. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Knuckle Puck hit a deer last night so they will not be performing in Toronto tonight.

BelieF likes this.
  12. NickThomas

Went to this in Baltimore and Real Friends got a great crowd reaction. I really thought Knuckle Puck would be the opener with the best crowd but people felt more into RF, they also sounded the best I've heard them in quite a while.

13. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Real Friends definitely sounded the best they've sounded in years. Saw this tour twice last week and both nights were solid all around.

14. reginaletsgo

Kind of surprised that the crowd seemed to clear out after Real Friends. A lot of empty space for TWY

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1477458246147.jpg

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Surprised only 5 dates have sold out.

17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

The Stroudsburg date sold terribly. The Starland Ballroom date in NJ didn't seem like it sold well either although I didn't get word on how many tickets were sold for that one. They definitely hit a shit ton of places in/around Philly on this tour, and those two dates I went to were on a Tuesday/Wednesday, but still kind of surprised more dates haven't sold out like you said.
    Especially at least from what I recall, a shit ton of dates on TGG tour sold out before the tour even started?

18. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Damn it. I only skipped Stroudsburg because I was afraid of not being able to get a ticket at the door. Go figure.

19. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Be glad you didn't go. Security was awful. Won't ever go to that venue again.

20. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Surprised the Detroit/Royal Oak date hasn't sold out. I feel like they usually do.

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

Rochester NY sold out two days beforehand. Just isn't shown on the flyer

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Going again tonight, hope we get the second setlist since I saw the first in Columbus and I'm sure there's a bunch of people who went there going again tonight

Turkeylegz likes this.
  23. Chase

CAF

Excited for Cleveland tonight! Curious as to how it sold.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  24. fluffyjdawg

Regular

TWY posted yesterday only a few tickets were left. I bet it sells out tomorrow.

pauljgreco likes this.
  25. SPine

Trusted

How was the Cleveland show last night? First wonder years tour I've skipped in about 5 years (besides last years warped)