Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years/Free Throw/Spanish Love Songs/Pool Kids Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Nov 18, 2019.

1. fbrrocks

Trusted

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Definitely sad. I'm full on just not expecting any shows of any capacity for the rest of the year at this point.

3. Rawrz

Regular

Super bummed by this. Though I guess in the bright side it still led me to discovering Spanish Love Songs.

kkhawk24 and pauljgreco like this.
  4. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

Did anyone else buy their ticket through Eventbrite? It says there are no refunds on there for my ticket... I contacted the organizer but idk if that will do anything.

I've never ever refunded a ticket so I have no clue how this works and we really need the extra money right now.

smowashere likes this.
  5. marissalg

Trusted

It might take some time for it to go through since so many things are being cancelled and the companies aren’t fully staffed right now. If it doesn’t show up after like a month you can dispute it with your credit card company to get a refund that way. A show I had tickets to got cancelled and the venue refused to offer full refunds so I just went through my credit card company to get one. Was pretty easy and I got the full amount back.

6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

The live stream for this last night was very well done.