Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years/Free Throw/Spanish Love Songs/Pool Kids Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Nov 18, 2019.

1. marissalg

Trusted

Buffalo just cancelled their parades too :/

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I kind of hope the Chicago date is rescheduled. Being in a crowd of 800+ people who may have the virus is scary to think about.

Brent and pauljgreco like this.
  3. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yup. We just cancelled our hotel for Buffalo and probably skipping the Philly date too if neither are just cancelled all together

4. J12

Trusted Supporter

New York State is cancelling all events of 500 or more people effective Friday, and reducing capacity of sub 500 venues by 50%.

5. MegT585

Trusted

There goes the Buffalo show. Wonder if it will reschedule or just cancel completely

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Why have TWY not made an official statement?

7. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Lots of moving parts. Probably waiting for more info from venues/cities/etc.

8. J12

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, this is incredibly complicated. Live Nation just suspended all tours. They're the leader. I'd expect independent venues and bands to begin following any time now.

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Because the band is only 1 of many people that have a say. They're probably trying to reschedule rather than cancel and that involves promoters, venues, agents, the band.

10. marissalg

Trusted

Well, there’s our answer for buffalo

11. fbrrocks

Trusted

i wonder what going to happen for ct show on the 24th cuz no info yet on it being cancelled

12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Apparently a few venues were called and they said the shows are still going on.

13. fluffyjdawg

Regular

I’m going to lose a little bit of respect for them if they don’t cancel Detroit tbh

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

Chicago is still on for now

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Really can’t see this still happening. I know it’s technically still on but if smaller shows are being cancelled then they have to cancel. It’s not right to keep the show on.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

My friend going just called concord and he Was told it was still happening but I do agree everything the rest of the month will not happen

17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Concord are so dumb for not cancelling. It’s super risky being in a crowd of 800+ people when people can have the virus and not feel any symptoms. Just a breeding ground for the virus to spread.

18. Pritzker and Lightfoot are holding a press conference at 5:00, so I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a large gathering ban for Chicago in place by this weekend and it will be canceled regardless.

19. Cmoney86

Trusted

my dad just said the govener plans to shut all major venues and events down until may 1st

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

If that’s true, then the show is automatically cancelled, right?

21. Cmoney86

Trusted

My guess is yes

22. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

Just saw Disco Biscuits 3 night run at the same venue inPhilly was cancelled but venue reports the band made the decision which I think is odd

23. Cmoney86

Trusted

For Illinois and Chicago effective immediately

All sporting events to either be cancelled or played with no fans until may 1st. events with 250 or more people canceled or postponed till may 1st. Events 1000 plus to be cancelled immediately. schools will stay open but will be watched day in and day out. High school sports will prolly be cancelled as well

24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

So is Chicago officially cancelled? Venue nor TWY have said anything. Seems like they aren’t banning events under 1,000 people just highly discouraging them.

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

My guess would be yes with the new guidelines in effect for the next 30 days/ may 1st. Concord holds over 250 and 1000 people