Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years/Free Throw/Spanish Love Songs/Pool Kids Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Nov 18, 2019.

1. J12

Trusted Supporter

Big changes to the SLS set tonight:

Kick
    Sequels, Adaptations and Remakes
    Losers, Pt. 2
    Beach Front Property
    Buffalo Buffalo
    Losers
    Bellyache

Will report back if TWY is any different.

Tyler Williams and pauljgreco like this.
  2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I would have been Big Sad if we didn't get Buffalo in the SLS setlist, so I'm happy it got added!

pauljgreco likes this.
  3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Just seems soooooo high for his new ish singing style

4. J12

Trusted Supporter

Bluest Things sounded great. Dan did say it’s hard on his voice though, so who knows if they’ll keep it. We’ll see in a bit.

5. J12

Trusted Supporter

Exact same set tonight, except they went straight into Came Out Swinging, no encore break.

Need to correct my time estimate from yesterday too. Even without the encore break, they finished up at 11:25. So, on at 9:30, acoustic set finished at 10:15. Back on just before 10:30 and done at 11:25.

Really encourage anyone on the fence to go if they can. The acoustic arrangements are incredible live, and the regular set certainly has some cuts they haven’t had in rotation in quite a while.

6. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Pls keep the lack of encore, I loath when bands do that.

theasteriskera and koryoreo like this.
  7. cameoutswingin

Regular

FYI, Show starts at 6 (originally billed as 630, Boston was 7 p sure), so set times will be an hour before what others were saying.

pauljgreco likes this.
  8. Localman

Regular

Anyone got set times? Don’t wanna miss Spanish love songs

9. J12

Trusted Supporter

7:00 Pool Kids
    7:40 Spanish Love Songs
    8:25 Free Throw
    9:30 The Wonder Years

This was accurate for both Boston shows. I assume you can just adjust accordingly based on local start time.

10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I unfortunately can’t make it to this tour but this vid of Dylan singing the final chorus in came out swinging has made up for it :)

11. Ben16795

Doors for Detroit aren’t until 8. I’m getting too old for this...

12. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

What in the hell

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

If bands start at 9 I'm going to scream

pauljgreco likes this.
  14. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

If the times were the same with bands starting at 9, that show is over at 1:15am.
    N O P E.

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

I went to a Title Fight show with that same show setup in 2012 and it was the WOOOOORST.

pauljgreco likes this.
  16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The Chicago show has doors at 4:30. Crazy that Detroit is so much later. Shows on weekdays should never end past midnight (and I’m not a big fan of shows going until midnight on weekdays but that’s an aside).

Ben Buchnat likes this.
  17. Localman

Regular

Spanish love songs played Beach Front Property and The Boy Considers His Haircut tonight.

troyplaysbass likes this.
  18. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

God I need a SLS headliner ASAP. The 7 songs tonight was not enough.

19. michael_gatto

Trusted

For anyone curious, Free Throw set 2/21 (according to setlist.fm)

The Corner's Dilemma
    Anaconda's Vice
    Randy, I Am The Liquor
    Andy And I, Uh...
    Tail Whip, Struggle
    Tongue Tied
    Pallet Town
    Hope Spot
    Motorcycle, No Motor?
    Better Have Burn Heal
    Two Beers In

There's also a setlist up for 2/22 that's exactly the same except instead of Pallet Town & Hope Spot they played An Hour Pissed & Cerulean City

HalfHearted likes this.
  20. MegT585

Trusted

I love Free Throw so much but I wish they would switch up their setlists just a little bit- especially because they constantly tour so much. Example: They play better burn heal every single tour and I feel like it never goes over well with the crowd. Wish they would just insert some more deep cuts or even some different new songs off prologue.

j0hnnyrt likes this.
  21. terps12

Regular

That was me posting the 2/22 setlist! They said before playing An Hour Pissed that they had promised they would never play it again. I assume it was a request and that they'd normally do Pallet Town in that spot. One of my favorite older Free Throw songs.

What a great tour.

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  22. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Sad about the first song in spoilers. It's def an old FT song and i'd love to see it live.

23. terps12

Regular

Yeah, I’ve seen them play probably 5-10x going back to 2014 or so and hadn’t ever heard it live. They’d play stuff from Lavender Town and the self-titled album more frequently.

24. Tyler Williams

Lunch_Tray625

Wait, are you playing with me? lol

25. J12

Trusted Supporter

Haha, no! That was night two in Boston. Looks like they're switching it up a bit every night, though.

Tyler Williams likes this.