Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years/Free Throw/Spanish Love Songs/Pool Kids Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Nov 18, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew Nov 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 19, 2019)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

So glad Free Throw is direct support, I feel like they are due for a big break/surge in popularity soon. Every band on this tour rips.

[​IMG]

bachna84 and MegT585 like this.
  2. I’m indifferent about Free Throw, but SLS and Pool Kids are spectacular and I’m so happy to see them both out with TWY.

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Free Throw is always excellent, and I love SLS.

4. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Of course I love the TWY, but Free Throw & Spanish Love Songs on this tour are such great support, & I hope the older TWY fans come early to be blown away. I've never listened to Pool Kids but I'll be doing so today

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Planning on the hometown philly show. The time has come.

6. HalfHearted

Regular

So pumped on this, just hate having to wait until March. Free Throw and Spanish Love Songs in support is ridiculous. Never heard Pool Kids before, so I will get on that now.

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Pool Kids are awesome. Really stoked they have the opportunity to be on this tour. Y’all will definitely dig them.

troyplaysbass likes this.
  8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

If y'all went to Bled Fest this year, you have the opportunity to see this lineup again too!

9. natesmith083

Regular

TWY hasn’t played in West Michigan since TSSF co-headliner 5 years ago. This is getting frustrating...

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Great package, not into the acoustic part of the set but as long as it's a long electric set I'm here for it

bachna84 likes this.
  11. cameoutswingin

Regular

I'm confused, this isn't the upsides tour??

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'd imagine they'll do that in the Fall but definitely seems odd not to kick the year off with it

13. Kelsey

Regular

TWY and SLS together is soooo good

14. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It’s only been 7 years since they’ve came here... I’ll keep waiting.

15. cameoutswingin

Regular

If they're pushing it twords the end of the year, makes me wonder if they'll do Upsides and Suburbia in one go? Either both per night or 2 days per city.

tyler2tall likes this.
  16. J12

Trusted Supporter

Not sure why Boston is getting two nights, but I'm going to both. Better grab a hotel now.

TWY/SLS is essentially a dream combo for me.

kman22 and Brent like this.
  17. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I fucking hate Glasshouse.

18. J12

Trusted Supporter

Picked up tickets for both nights in Boston. Now to pick a hotel.

19. MegT585

Trusted

I am now old (33) and told myself I can’t go to shows during the week anymore- especially an hour away - but I need to make an exception for this lineup. See ya in Buffalo!

theasteriskera and AWasteOfATime like this.
  20. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Going to New Haven, New York and Philly. See you all in the pit

theasteriskera likes this.
  21. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Spanish Love Songs would prefer that you meet them north of Buffalo

22. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Why? I never had a bad show there. Always messed me up though how the stage is in a corner.

23. HalfHearted

Regular

Ha, this is why I don't go to many shows in Rochester anymore. So happy this is coming to Buffalo.

24. MegT585

Trusted

haha I am the opposite! It’s why I’m so happy a bunch of shows in 2020 are being booked at Anthology in Roc

HalfHearted likes this.
  25. Bob Loblaw

Wubbalubbadubdub

I just started listening to Spanish Love Songs and damn, they are great. They remind me a lot of the Menzingers.

theasteriskera likes this.