Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years Fall Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Localman

Regular

They said they'd do 4, but 5 if there's time. They really like playing the covers so I'm sure they'd do it!

2. Kelsey

Regular

Last night was so fun wow. Orange grove, funeral, and WSP! Interested to see if they’re gonna change anything tonight

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I wouldn't be surprise if they rotated Washington with a different Upsides song, but I also hope they don't because I haven't heard WSP in a while.

4. Kelsey

Regular

I think they should always have WSP in the set
    Also happy you’re doing Fort Wayne!! Gonna be a good one

JaytotheGee and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  5. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Gonna request don’t stop me now and And Now Im Nothing I think. Or scared & sorry.

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't realize Fort Wayne was only 3 hours away from me damn... Wish that was Saturday instead or I'd go

7. CTFFEMT93

Regular

I wonder how the tour is selling. I know this is only night two, but it seems like it’s a small crowd here in RI tonight..

8. CTFFEMT93

Regular

I take back my earlier statement, this place got crowded

9. Morgan

Morgan

Have the setlists been changing ?

10. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Last night we showed up with about 3 songs left of Have Mercy and there was nobody there, and all of a sudden it was packed for TWY.

11. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Tonight TWY swapped out Don’t Let Me Cave In, Washington Square Park, and You in January for Melrose Diner, I Wanted So Badly to be Brave, and the Devil in my Bloodstream, respectively.

Going on Sunday and hope to get the WSP set, but I doubt it.

Tonight’s VIP songs
    - Bluest Things
    - Hoodie Weather
    - My Last Semester
    - Logan Circle
    - Another One Bites the Dust (cover)

JaytotheGee likes this.
  12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Damn I love Devil in My Bloodstream but I also love You in January. I think I’d rather get the WSP set because I don’t care much for Melrose or Brave.

michael_gatto likes this.
  13. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Have mercy writes the weirdest sets

koryoreo, Localman and pauljgreco like this.
  14. ALT/MSC/FAN

Fort Wayne was pretty fun. Shortly was excellent, Oso Oso was pretty good, Have Mercy really isn't my thing, and The Wonder Years were solid, even if they were kind of out of their element with the venue being kind of weird and the show not selling super well.

15. josh-

First time at that venue, and yeah it felt like such a weird set up. That was easily the smallest show I’d ever seen them play.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  16. ALT/MSC/FAN

Same, I went there to see Underoath in May and it was a lot smaller on Sunday than I remembered.

17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'm in Albuquerque visiting family today, so looks like I won't be missing this tour after all :)

pauljgreco likes this.
  18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Wow, this show has the lowest concertgoer-capacity ratio I've ever seen. The balcony is locked off, the bar area is pretty sparse, and the floor is maybe half-filled, with LOTS OF SPACE between people, and TWY will go on in like a minute.

I guess being in a B-Market the day betore Thanksgiving isn't a fun situation, but ouch.

pauljgreco likes this.
  19. josh-

That’s about what I would expect from a day before thanksgiving show in ABQ

pauljgreco likes this.
  20. ALT/MSC/FAN

Yeah I don't know if I'd ever travel to a B-market to see The Wonder Years again for that reason unless it was in-state.

21. natesmith083

Regular

*dies waiting for TWY to play Grand Rapids again*