Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years Fall Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Scott Siegel

[​IMG]

2. Scott Siegel

3. Theemoflamingo

Regular

first time seeing them 11/14, so excited. Hoping for lots of sister city tracks.

smowashere likes this.
  4. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Now this is a lineup I really wish was hitting OH or MI

Cgarnsay likes this.
  5. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Great lineup will be there.

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Was planning on going to the Fort Wayne date, but it comes the same night Julien Baker is in Detroit, so I'm opting for that. Would love to see a Michigan or Ohio date get added on 11/9.

Cgarnsay and natesmith083 like this.
  7. natesmith083

Regular

Elevation is free that night at the intersection!!! A GR date would be perfect.

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

love that theyre coming to Huntington, saw them at the Paramount a few years back and it was great.

9. jimmyjazz39

Regular

Hoping to hit up the DE date

10. sirata107

If anyone needs a ticket to the Cincinnati show at Bogart's I'm selling mine at face value. Can't use it, but at least I'll get to go to the Starland Halloween show!

11. dotKev

@dotkevin

Going to Starland show. Second time seeing them this year. Will probably be last time I see them for some time due to work. Can't wait.

12. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Got tickets to the free philly show

13. sirata107

Also just got tickets to the free Philly show. So now I'll be seeing them in Reading, Philly, Starland, and Delaware. It definitely makes leaving the mountains of Utah feel better knowing I'll be in a place where I can see my favorite band so many times in a short period.

Guys Named Todd likes this.
  14. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

My friend who's at the show tonight in DC said that so far they've played Flowers Where Your Face Should Be, Melrose Diner, A Raindance in Traffic, and Local Man made a reappearance.
    I can't wait to see the rest of this setlist.

15. darkstorms139

Regular

I dunno if it's in the full right order, but they played these songs for sure...

Sister Cities
    Local Man Ruins Everything
    Dismantling Summer
    Raining In Kyoto
    There, There
    Melrose Diner
    A Raindance In Traffic
    I Wanted So Badly to Be Brave
    Flowers Where Your Face Should Be
    I Don’t Like Who I Was Then
    Heaven’s Gate
    Cigarettes and Saints
    The Ghosts of Right Now
    Woke Up Older
    Cardinals
    Pyramids of Salt

Came Out Swinging

16. sirata107

Reading tonight! If there's one good thing about being back on the east coast this is it! Who's going?

17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I’ll be there tonight in Reading!

18. heaththehorizon

Regular

Will also be in Reading!

19. heaththehorizon

Regular

i have no words to describe the venue or town that it’s in tonight, truly bizarre.

20. CTFFEMT93

Regular

I’m here too!

21. CTFFEMT93

Regular

It’s an interesting venue for sure. The town is pretty decrepit looking. And I was driving through miles of cornfields it felt like to get here from CT.

22. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

In Reading, they switched out The Ghosts of Right Now for Washington Square Park. They also played Passing Through A Screen Door as a second song for the encore.

23. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

The show last night was great, it was very reminiscent of how their shows were back in 2010, a hole in the wall venue with people just going nuts.

heaththehorizon likes this.
  24. sirata107

Agreed! This was probably my favorite show of theirs in the last few years or more. (except those 3 days of amazingness that were the 10-year shows. Fireworks, I'm eagerly awaiting your return!) Such a great set and a great crowd in a weird space. I got a big VFW vibe from it.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  25. Kelsey

Regular

Yeah last night was awesome. Also big fan of the beer pong table in the back of the venue hahaha

Mister Lyrical likes this.