Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years Announce New Tour Dates • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 15, 2016.

1. shawnhyphenray

Regular

2. Cola.

I was such a looker in the old days Prestigious

Deff wanna checkout the Webster Hall dates!

3. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

I haven't heard it from KP yet, but they have the most potential. I've tried getting into MB, and I couldn't. Their new record bored me. I saw someone mention them touring with Microwave, TMP, and letlive., which is awesome, a bunch of variation there. This lineup just doesn't do anything for me. I feel like Turnover could've done really well with them as well, but they might be purposefully staying away from the pop punk lineups.

4. efp722

Regular

Really fucking love Blush, so I am stoked to see MB. Love TWY, new Real Friends didn't win me over like their previous album, but i'd be happy to see them live. Never listened to Knuckle Puck- really like their name though. Saw TWY last year in Philly the night before thanksgiving. Will be very happy to do that again this year.

5. Thomas Nassiff

i wrote it down for you Verified

it gets played as often as The Greatest Generation ... those are the two records that i'll put on most when i wanna listen to TWY. Suburbia too sometimes, but not as often, and i almost never listen to Upsides. i don't like it as much as TGG but it's a solid part of their discog for me.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  6. Thomas Nassiff

i wrote it down for you Verified

based on what you might normally get out of a pop-punk bill like this...

25-30m seaway
    25-30m moose blood
    30-35m knuckle puck
    40-45m real friends
    1h15m-ish wonder years

my guess is there'll be quick change-overs between all of the first four bands and you've got about a 4-hour show there.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  7. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

hey, same guess!

8. dotKev

@dotkevin

VIP packages for NJ purchased. Beyond hyped.

9. joshuaharris

I don't know if I've ever been more excited for a lineup. Finally get to see Moose Blood!