Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years (Acoustic) / Laura Stevenson / The Obsessives / Jetty Bones Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Aug 2, 2017.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

SAME.

2. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

see you guys thereeeeee i still can't believe it's happening!!!! already a contender for best birthday of the past few years.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'm so bummed tickets sold out before I got paid :(

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

No setlist spoilers please :)

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

If anyone wants the setlist, just DM me.

pauljgreco likes this.
  6. Kelsey

Regular

I can’t believe how soon this is. So excited for Sunday

7. personalmaps

This was massively fun and so beautiful. If you’re still on the fence/were hesitant please go!! You don’t want to miss this.

Contender likes this.
  8. So excited for this tonight. It just occurred to me that there’s a small chance they play their cover of “Aside,” which would be perfect.

9. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

One of my favorite performances I've seen from them, and that's saying something.

10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I will adhere to the request for no spoilers and make the vague statement that there is a particular omission that is very surprising to me. It's also only one night in, and also a very good setlist.

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

Yeah, this was a great time! Setlist was awesome - anyone that wants it feel free to DM me.

12. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

way too many NCTH songs

JaytotheGee likes this.
  13. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

and not a single Upsides track

14. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

surprised they aren't doing like, hey thanks or something like that. that album doesn't hold up at all and they're trying to move away from that stuff i'm sure but still surprising not to throw one in. maybe they just didn't work in this setting
    how did people react to laura and the obsessives?

electro haikus likes this.
  15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It wasn't too bad, though I liked 5/7 songs they played off it from last night, so it was pretty nice.

EDIT: People were respectful during all the openers, though Laura got a better reaction, just because she put more into her set than The Obsessives did.

16. personalmaps Sep 25, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 25, 2017)
    personalmaps

There were some people talking during Laura and it was kind of irritating. But overall she and Jetty Bones had the crowd. The dip in energy during the Obsessives was pretty noticeable on my side of the room but they were fine imo. Some dudes tried to start some moshing nonsense at the very end of TWY but it was shut down pretty much immediately.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  17. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Looks like an almost perfect set but Logan Circle: A New Hope would put it over the top. Makes me very excited for the Philly show!

JaytotheGee likes this.
  18. ALT/MSC/FAN

More than anything, it was just mugging Dan when he stood up and got close to the crowd during the last couple lines of Cigarettes, but it didn't last long.

19. personalmaps

There were some dudes in the back by the bar who legit tried to start a pit during the first encore song. I just had to laugh. Pop punk bros are just gonna bro, I guess.

20. ALT/MSC/FAN

OH! I didn't see that, but that's definitely some stupid shit, hahahaha.

21. Chase

CAF

Can anyone that went last night report what merch they have on this tour?

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Not completely related, but last night at Manchester Orchestra there was a group of guys pitting, and at one point Andy was like "Hey Warped Tour. Yea you guys, we're going to do a slow song, is that ok with you?" Thought it was pretty funny.

23. ALT/MSC/FAN Sep 25, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 25, 2017)
    ALT/MSC/FAN

I think, like, 3-4 shirts and a longsleeve. They also had Burst & Decay tour variant. Selling a certain amount each night apparently. Last night they were gone between Obsessives ending and Laura beginning.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Do you know what color the variant is?

25. nicksteinborn

The Wonder Years Verified

Morgan, smowashere, Contender and 3 others like this.