Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years 3rd (occassionally) Annual Halloween Extravaganza Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TrailerParkJesus, Aug 15, 2019.

1. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'd do something weird to hear them cover Stop Crying Your Heart Out tonight

2. darkstorms139

Regular

Rock n’ Roll Star
    Supersonic
    Don’t Look Back In Anger
    Wonderwall

Inside Out
    Tring Quarry
    Synthetic Sympathy
    Old Soul
    Shade
    Strangers (with Soupy)

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Thank you!

4. monrovian

are set times the same as last week?

5. Localman

Regular

Futures Teens at 7
    Trash Boat at 8
    Wonder Years at 9:20 I think. Venue said there were suppose to go on at 9:05 but might have some delay

6. TrailerParkJesus

OG

The dude from Trash Boast was SPOT on as Liam Gallagher... I put two vids of them up on YouTube. My channel is: aanto981

7. monrovian

Have an extra ticket for the Wonder Years halloween show in Philly. Looks like I paid $38 after fees so just trying to get that back.

8. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

Went to the Philly show last night and it was a good time. Future Teens chose to do a mellow version of Call Me Maybe, which was a missed opportunity for some crowd engagement. The Oasis set by Trashboat was amazing and the guy played it up well. The crowd were pretty into them.

The Limp Bizkit set was pretty fun and the crowd was not overly annoying. Break Stuff was lit and should be a new set regular.

TWY did their thing. Soupy always revels in the hometown shows and makes a big deal of playing old songs for the crowd. Turns out it was the same set as other dates. Good mix from all albums. Crowd was wild but respectful.

Wondering if they do a few Sister Cities in full shows before ending the campaign for the album. New record in 2021 I would think.

theasteriskera and sonder like this.
  9. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

Trash Boat sounded so much like Oasis I had friends asking if it was them when I posted the videos to my IG story

sonder likes this.
  10. brad4846

Regular

The Boston show was great! The hank Skelton shirt sold out which was a bummer, but all the bands put on a great show. It was probably the loudest show I've ever been to though

11. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I almost left the Brooklyn show because it was too loud, I had earplugs in & it was still piercing.

12. J12

Trusted Supporter

I had a ton of fun at the Boston show. One of my favorite shows in a while, actually. I was on the guardrail 4-5 people away from center. It was a great spot. The crowd was engaged and energetic throughout, but super respectful, at least where I was. No real pressure, shoving or anything until TWY.

First time seeing Future Teens. They were incredible. The Wonder Years is my favorite band, but I think Future Teens took the cake for best set of the night. They were so incredibly excited to be playing a big show in their hometown, and you could see it on their faces. I spoke with them a bit after the show (and picked up that sweet Hard Feelings picture disk) and told them how great Breakup Season is. They were so friendly and appreciative. Great band. Great people.

Trash Boat was a lot of fun. I'm not a huge fan of their music, but I enjoy some songs here and there. The Oasis set was great and like others have mentioned, they nailed the sound.

TWY was as consistent and excellent as they always are. Dan was reminiscing a lot about Boston being a huge market for them, particularly the Royale.

The show was ridiculously loud. I usually bounce back fairly quickly, but my ears are still ringing.