Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Witcher 3 Video Game • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 23, 2016.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Beat it and got the shitty ending :verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:. All because I didn't want to go to that grave with Ciri, I said we have no time! GOD DAMN ME.

skurt and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

You monster

skurt likes this.
  3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I think I also got the bad ending, but it was so cool I didn’t care. That’s the one where Ciri dies, and all the monsters are coming for Geralt at the end?

skurt and oldjersey like this.
  4. BTDandFeelingThis

Yes that’s the bad ending. In my three play throughs through this game I don’t think I ever actually got that one I’ve only read about it

skurt likes this.
  5. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Replaying this for the first time since it came out, and doing the DLCs for the first time. HoS is sick so far

skurt, Cameron and oldjersey like this.
  6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm so excited to get into the DLCs now, I really don't want this to end. I guess i'll just watch the good ending on youtube, thats kinda the same? Meh. I fuckin love Ciri.

7. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

I might spend a while after I finish both DLCs just fucking around finishing ?s. Probably won't do all of them because sailing around Skellige for all of those ?s at sea sounds tedious as hell but man I wanna squeeze every bit out of this as I can

8. BTDandFeelingThis

Just reply the game after the dlc and make different choices then it doesn’t have to end :)

skurt likes this.
  9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

My backlog is too massive to pull a stunt like this though :verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:

skurt and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  10. BTDandFeelingThis

No backlog is as important as more Wild Hunt

11. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Your backlog can wait another 200 hours, it isn't going anywhere.

BTDandFeelingThis and oldjersey like this.
  12. BTDandFeelingThis

400 even for two more play throughs

skurt likes this.
  13. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Whats everyone opinion on the NG+? I'm going to the the DLCs first I think and then NG+? Or may do NG+ and do the DLCs after that. I got a shitty ending so I definitely want to do things different to try and get a better ending. I just have never done a NG+ for a game before.

15. BTDandFeelingThis

DLC first, then do it all again in NG+, which allows you to replay and do different choices.

this is the way

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Shit, I feel underleveled for the DLC and am a little rusty on the controls and everything, would it be so terrible to just do NG+ and do the DLC after? :(

The Black Parade likes this.
  17. BTDandFeelingThis

The DLC has such an amazing story though. But ultimately it’s your choice

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Definitely do the DLC first. Man wish I could experience B&W for the first time again.

natefoundglory likes this.
  19. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Can’t wait to play this on PS5 with the updates.

20. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I told myself after my last playthrough that it'd probably be my final one for a while, and hey this'll get me to undo that quickly!

21. dorfmac

Trusted

So I’m late to the party and only tried the game after getting a series x and gamepass. Glad I did because it was amazing. Just finished this afternoon after 130 hours.

question: I ordered the physical game of the year edition in hopes I can just boot that up and play the expansions despite playing the base game through gamepass. Is it that simple?

22. drewinseries

Drew

You should be able to start the expansions with a lvl 30 Gerald generated for the expansions.

23. dorfmac

Trusted

Possibly to carry over my existing Gerald or do I have to start fresh?

24. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

just started this. having a lot of fun so far. novigrad is so big I keep getting lost

25. dorfmac

Trusted

I was (and still am) amazed at how expansive this game is. Walking around velen was insane; and then going to novigrad and feeling in the middle of a bustling city, and then going to skellige and thinking holy shit I need to sail all these places??

Leftandleaving likes this.