Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Witcher 3 Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 23, 2016.

1. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

so I've been on the fence about finally diving into this. I've been playing Fallout on and off for the past couple of months but it just has not pulled me in like I thought it would.

really thinking about diving into this, everything I've read or seen looks absolutely stunning. maybe I'll scoop it up this weekend.

2. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

I can't imagine you'll regret it. New book (at least the english translation) comes out this month.

3. sean_rugy

bought it Thursday night and sunk about 10 hours in to it on Friday. I had the day off so it was incredibly convenient.

Vivatoto likes this.
  4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Steam page was briefly up for Blood and Wine, releases May 30th.

[​IMG]

Cameron likes this.
  5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Still haven't played the first DLC.

6. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I'm just going to link this GAF thread because the poster summarized all the info going around from the new DLC previews but holy shit it sounds INCREDIBLE. My GOTY is very likely going to be an add on.

Witcher III: Blood and Wine - May 10 Preview Info

scott likes this.
  7. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Cameron likes this.
  8. thesinkingship

D.Va 1 Bad Guys 0

I'm sure this is for every platform, but PSN has Blood and Wine marked off to $17.99 for those who order up through release date (so it includes the 30th as well).

Pretty excited that we're basically getting a new game's worth of content with this expansion

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

10. It's here, y'all!

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm level 13. Lots to do before I delve into this and HoS.

12. Vivatoto

Hearts of Stone is pretty damn funny.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Can't remember what level I'am. I took a long break from this game after playin it for 4 months straight last year. I'll probably play the first DLC before Blood & Wine so I'm high enough leveled. Super pumped to get back into the game.

14. chris

Trusted Supporter

Finally jumping back into this, focusing a bit more on the story instead of trying to address all those "?" on the map is a way less stressful way to play. Additionally, I'm getting this bug where the camera keeps panning up on it's own which is usually manageable, but when I'm in tight spaces like a cave or something it can be pretty aggravating. Idk if anyone else has experienced this (ps4 btw)

15. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I think that I had this happen to me as well on Xbox one, and I believe I fixed it by loading an old save file.

16. chris

Trusted Supporter

huh ok cool, I tried restarting the game/console and turning the controller off and on, but I'll give this a shot tonight, thanks

17. sean_rugy

I've run into an absolutely infuriating bug on xbox one. multilple witcher contracts don't show up on the map or seem to be activating. I've even googled the location for the next step (go talk to X) and the NPC I'm supposed to talk to is not there.

this is making the game unplayable. any ideas?

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Delete whatever the most recent update and re install. Or just delete the app and re install.

19. Vivatoto

Blood and Wine is so fucking good. This is the most I've seen book references, they're literally everywhere. Pretty much anytime someone says they remember you they are talking about from the book events. That Sir Ravix thing in the tourney was a particular nice easter egg. Also I loved Regis in the books so I'm glad to see him again. Oh and the Lady in the Lake is the name of the final book (which isn't coming out in English until next year!) so I'm assuming that's pretty important to the story.

I did bad in the tourney. Couldn't get the hang of mounted combat. Also there had to be a glitch because I kept hitting the targets with a crossbow, they even made a noise, but they didn't add any time.

I also found Arya from Game of Thrones running around, haha

sean_rugy likes this.
  20. sean_rugy

so, I realized (forgot) I changed all of my network settings and I didn't reconnect my xbox. I don't play online much anymore so I didn't even notice. reconnect online and there was an update. needless to say everything is good to go.

pleasantly surprised and happy with the new menus.

Cameron likes this.
  21. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Gonna start playing more of this on Friday. Gonna play all damn day.

Vivatoto likes this.
  22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Man I'm falling in love with this game all over again.

About halfway through Hearts of Stone I think. I'm on the "Scenes From a Marriage" quest. Then I'll move onto Blood and Wine. Didn't really want to look at many videos of B&W, but I saw a trailer on YouTube the other day. Had no idea it's a vampire driven DLC. At least that's what I got from the trailer.

Dirty Sanchez and Vivatoto like this.
  23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Well that 'Scenes from a Marriage' quest in Hearts of Stone was amazing.

Chose to leave the rose[\spoiler].

Vivatoto likes this.
  24. Jacob Davidson

Regular

I forgot I bought the expanded edition on sale for $40 during the holidays so I can get back in with the new expansion without paying. I'm pumped

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Beat Hearts of Stone. Onto Blood and Wine. All decked out in my Ofieri scale armor.

I love this game, but I hate how quickly my swords break.