Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wheel Of Time (Amazon Prime) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Jun 20, 2019.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

LOL I love that show. I wouldn't think there was a guy on this forum that watches it. Which guy? Pinstripe? He was on Reign, and I liked him wearing 16th century clothing.

Garrett L. likes this.
  2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

TBT is such a great show despite being so illogical in the actual career they work in. I started watching on Hulu one day because I’d see all the ads leading up to it and suddenly got addicted.

Yeah, Pinstripe! He’s in a few hallmark movies now, too, that my mom loves.

3. GBlades

Trusted

4. GBlades

Trusted

I hope the music is truly incredible, that's one thing I'm looking forward to.

5. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Makes it seem a little more concrete seeing them all together. I feel like I've been reading about a WoT movie / show for 20 years...

coleslawed and Garrett L. like this.
  6. GBlades

Trusted

It's happening!!

Brother Beck likes this.
  7. Garrett

I never thought I would see this day.

8. GBlades

Trusted

Aw, this must have been how GoT fans felt at the start. Still no Thom though which is worrying.

Garrett L. and scottlechowicz like this.
  9. Garrett

Thom. Loial. Tam.

10. GBlades

Trusted

Supposedly Michael McElhatton (Roose Bolton) has been spotted in the video, too. I wonder if the other people are actors/crew.

Brother Beck likes this.
  11. GBlades

Trusted

Fitting that my previous comment was Michael McElhatton and now he's been cast as Tam!

Garrett L. and Brother Beck like this.
  12. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I just read Book 1. I should be through at least the first half by the time this airs. I'm so excited.

13. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I am extremely excited for this show. I feel like I am the perfect audience for a show like this, where I am pretty familiar with the story overall and like it a lot but am not overly attached to the books.

14. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

The girl paying Egwene is just absolutely smokin hot. Great choice for her.

15. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

I am cautiously excited about the show. I just can't see them being able to replicate what it is that i love about the books. But I hope I find it enjoyable for what it is.

Nearly through book 4 on my re-read.

16. Garrett

I just hope they get through the Fall of the Stone of Tear. I don’t know that fourteen seasons is going to happen. But I can hope and pray and wish and reasonably expect for the first three :crylaugh:

17. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I think Game of Thrones Season 8 shows that the best thing they could do would be to cover all 14 books in one season.

coleslawed likes this.
  18. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

A lot of casting news today: Thom, Logain, Loial, and Padan Fain were all announced.

19. GBlades

Trusted

YES! I'm so happy they are keeping these characters. Though I'm in work and can't really delve into the actors right now.

20. Garrett

Logain is perfect

21. GBlades

Trusted

Really happy they are keeping Thom and Loial. Will be interesting to see how they handle Fain and Logain given they have minor parts in book 1 but i suppose they could introduce a lot using them.

22. Garrett

I know this is because I’ve finished the series, but you literally can’t have this story without Thom, Loial, and Logain.

Fain /can/ be written out, if I think about it, but shouldn’t be.

23. GBlades

Trusted

I know I've only read the first 3 so far but I know that Thom and Loial have played such a big role, especially in book 3. Great to see they do further. I was already aware of Logain having a big role and Rafe said he wanted to expand on his backstory.

24. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah being halfway through book four, it would be a terrible decision to do this without Loial and Thom

25. GBlades Dec 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 9, 2019)
    GBlades

Trusted

[​IMG]

Thought I'd post the first piece of art I have gotten from the incredibly talented and ever creative Corey Lansdell. Corey has created an absolutely stunning Rand al’Thor art print from the Wheel of Time series. Physically holding this leaves me in awe at Corey’s utter dedication and ambition for bringing these characters to life and I’m so happy to receive this! Such a great depiction of an epic character.

Follow Corey at the websites below if you wish to see more of his work:
    Instagram: Corey Lansdell (@coreylansdell) • Instagram photos and videos
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/coreylansdellcreates/